Seeking to implement the SB1070 in California

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Translated from vivelo hoy

An activist of the conservative Tea Party movement seeks to collect thousands of signatures to put before the electorate a version of the anti-immigrant law SB1070, according to several agencies. The California Secretary of State already authorized to start collecting signatures.
Michael Erickson, an activist of the conservative ultra movement Tea Party in San Francisco area presented in September the State authorities the proposal entitled "Supports the Act of immigration Federal".According to a release from the California Secretary of State Debra Bowen, the proposal becomes crime that undocumented people seeking work hiding their migratory status as it also criminalizes any employer to hire an undocumented person intentionally or negligently.

The offer for the California electorate is going in the same tone as the law of Arizona, which in the middle of this year provoked demonstrations and a major debate in United States, in addition to the repudiation international, particularly by Latin American Presidents.

"Law initiative requires the patrol roads, police, officers of the Sheriff and other officials to provide oath, investigate migratory status where there is reasonable suspicion that a person is in the country illegally," noted the Secretariat.

"(The proposal) authorizes legal residents sue to any official or agency that adopt or implement policies that limit the Immigration Act, and specifies a fine of 5 thousand dollars per day and attorney fees", according to the advancement of the State Secretary of State.

Erickson, author of the initiative was President of Sonoma County Republican Party and has run until 21 April 2011 to join 433 thousand 971 signatures of registered voters that his proposal is included in the election ballot for the upcoming elections.

In June, the Republican Governor of Arizona Jan Brewer approved a harsh anti-immigrant law a month after a federal judge blocked its most controversial parts, a day before its entry into force, after her vitality Barack Obama Government.

Buscan implementar la SB1070 en California – Vivelohoy
-------------------------------------------------------------

It's always nice to know what the Latino rags are saying.:eek:

California is busted now. Too late to implement anything. Just shut the f*** up because Calif started this mess with their catering to illegal aliens. I would like to see California explode. Slide off the map. I have no empathy for California what so ever.

California's addiction to 'cheap' illegal alien labor is bankrupting the state and posing enormous burdens on the state's shrinking middle class tax base," stated Dan Stein, President of FAIR. "Most Californians, who have seen their taxes increase while public services deteriorate, already know the impact that mass illegal immigration is having on their communities, but even they may be shocked when they learn just how much of a drain illegal immigration has become.
"Nineteen ninety-four was the same year that California voters rebelled and overwhelmingly passed Proposition 187, which sought to limit liability for mass illegal immigration. Since then, state and local governments have blatantly ignored the wishes of the voters and continued to shell out publicly financed benefits on illegal aliens," said Stein. "Predictably, the costs of illegal immigration have grown geometrically, while the state has spiraled into a fiscal crisis that has brought it near bankruptcy.

Illegal Immigration Costs California $10.5 Billion Annually

Now they want a 'bail out"? KMA

Last edited:
California is busted now. Too late to implement anything. Just shut the f*** up because Calif started this mess with their catering to illegal aliens. I would like to see California explode. Slide off the map. I have no empathy for California what so ever.

California's addiction to 'cheap' illegal alien labor is bankrupting the state and posing enormous burdens on the state's shrinking middle class tax base," stated Dan Stein, President of FAIR. "Most Californians, who have seen their taxes increase while public services deteriorate, already know the impact that mass illegal immigration is having on their communities, but even they may be shocked when they learn just how much of a drain illegal immigration has become.
"Nineteen ninety-four was the same year that California voters rebelled and overwhelmingly passed Proposition 187, which sought to limit liability for mass illegal immigration. Since then, state and local governments have blatantly ignored the wishes of the voters and continued to shell out publicly financed benefits on illegal aliens," said Stein. "Predictably, the costs of illegal immigration have grown geometrically, while the state has spiraled into a fiscal crisis that has brought it near bankruptcy.

Illegal Immigration Costs California $10.5 Billion Annually

Now they want a 'bail out"? KMA

Yikes, I better leave then.

I agree with you LilOlLady, let California go, its not worth saving, Minority Majority state for sure.

• Banned
I agree with you LilOlLady, let California go, its not worth saving, Minority Majority state for sure.

By giving up California, you would have effectively increased the US Mexico border. Take a look at a map.

Uh oh. The "Tan Klan" (La Raza) aint gonna' be happy about that. But no worries, California has strict gun control laws so everyone should be safe.

Forum List

Back