Seeking New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your votes of confidence by nominating me to be your moderator. It is a distinct honor and I am humble to think that you folks have that much confidence in my sense of fair play and even handedness.

While I would like to accept your nomination I regretfully must decline as I would want to have the time to execute the duties properly and that would be an impossibility with my schedule.

I nominate Psycho. I believe his experience with foriegn dignitaries and government officials would prove invaluable. Plus he is the epitamy of moderate for sure. Having been banned more than any member in USMB history would give him a unique insight into the prospective necessary to execute the duties.

Everyone please stop the PM's begging me to serve, I cannot!:eusa_snooty:

Find Bonnie, beg her to come back!

Hawk would be a good choice

The suggestion of Gunny speaks for itself

Kathianne has more experience than anyone on the board
(and.......is my personal favorite)

Jillian would be OK

What ever happened to Stephanie?

It should be someone who does not indulge in tacky namecalling and juvenile behavior. A youngster unless proven would be a bad idea. In all firness it should be someone with a fairly lengthy history here and good reputation(not pts). This person should have the time to be present at least a couple hours a day, be of good moral character and pass a piss test and background invetigation (including juvenile).

Find Bonnie, beg her to come back!

Hawk would be a good choice

The suggestion of Gunny speaks for itself

Kathianne has more experience than anyone on the board
(and.......is my personal favorite)

Jillian would be OK

What ever happened to Stephanie?

It should be someone who does not indulge in tacky namecalling and juvenile behavior. A youngster unless proven would be a bad idea. In all firness it should be someone with a fairly lengthy history here and good reputation(not pts). This person should have the time to be present at least a couple hours a day, be of good moral character and pass a piss test and background invetigation (including juvenile).

You are much too contentious and childish to even be considered:eusa_shifty:

OK, I'm discussing terms with Gunny's agent. We're supposed to do lunch today.

Hoping to lock him up with a 4 year deal he can't refuse, otherwise we'll just slap the franchise tag on him and see what happens in 12 months.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back