Seeking New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even the steel plate in my head or the fact I sit in the corner of one room with my PC and watch the only entrance with a Claymore and Remington pump?:confused:

What? Those are negatives? I don't think so, adds to the mystique. :eusa_clap:

Whilst I voted for Gunny, I would like to say, for the record, Kathianne was at the top of my list of candidates but I decided not to nominate her due to the fact that she has been made a major scapegoat for one or two previous cowards and she has worn it well.Responsibility weighs heavy on Kath as I am sure it would on Gunny.I like them both, I don't agree with them both all of the time......but I like them both.The end.:eusa_hand:

Whilst I voted for Gunny, I would like to say, for the record, Kathianne was at the top of my list of candidates but I decided not to nominate her due to the fact that she has been made a major scapegoat for one or two previous cowards and she has worn it well.Responsibility weighs heavy on Kath as I am sure it would on Gunny.I like them both, I don't agree with them both all of the time......but I like them both.The end.:eusa_hand:

I got a kinda Roomy vote. LOL! Dance and all that. Seriously, he's right. I've had my fill of being a scapegoat. I've known Gunny like forever and he'd be a great mod!

What kinda crap ya dealing with here?

Just put back the mods who pretty much live at this board at the wheel?...Go from there?....(eyebrow expression?)...Looking at you?...(smile).

Ya start a board..no time to run it?...Put it in charge of the big time regulars?....I do not doubt there credibility...nor who they are as a person.

But that's not how a board grows..Far from it...

I would limit half of the big time posters to one post a day.....

Laugh all you want...To let them have at this place...prevents a new post...

U.S.Message Board..Free Speech...Your Voice Counts...??? That was my fuc_ing idea...This place is totaly the opposite...

I'm bumbed...

Creek

Dude.. Who are you referring to, and what are you talking about?

Limiting people to one post a day? Huh? THAT'S not how a board grows.. The "regulars", as you call them, are what keeps a board GOING through it's transitional phase..

...and what do you have against Gunny as a Mod? There probably isn't a less biased person ON this entire board.

Dude.. Who are you referring to, and what are you talking about?

Limiting people to one post a day? Huh? THAT'S not how a board grows.. The "regulars", as you call them, are what keeps a board GOING through it's transitional phase..

...and what do you have against Gunny as a Mod? There probably isn't a less biased person ON this entire board.

I'm sorry Shattered....(smile)

Big changes scare people....I'm only doing what I feel is right...

So just be quiet..and go along with what I say...

Creek

Creek

LMAO! Just be quiet and go along with what you say?

I'm never quiet, and I never just "go along" with what anyone says without making up my own mind.

LMAO! Just be quiet and go along with what you say?

I'm never quiet, and I never just "go along" with what anyone says without making up my own mind.

I said this before....I am a good person...I will not hurt you...k?...(smile)....I promised you that....:)

This is a situation..that you are gona have to be quiet...

I seen your red hair..Ok?...You are hard to shut up....This is not a violent thing...I'm not trying to smother your mouth,sit on top of you....or try to surpress in any way your expression..(smile).

Have you ever had a man...tickle you under the chin..and say say.."please be quiet"???

You get some rest now.....

Creek

I said this before....I am a good person...I will not hurt you...k?...(smile)....I promised you that....:)

This is a situation..that you are gona have to be quiet...

I seen your red hair..Ok?...You are hard to shut up....This is not a violent thing...I'm not trying to smother your mouth,sit on top of you....or try to surpress in any way your expression..(smile).

Have you ever had a man...tickle you under the chin..and say say.."please be quiet"???

You get some rest now.....

Creek

Yer starting to sound kinda creepy, you know.. :eusa_eh:

Creek

When the "big change" is counterproductive to what keeps a board going and growing, what would be the purpose to it?

Limiting the members with the highest number of posts is suicide. Period. The first perception is that you would punish those of us that have been here the longest.

The second is you think that limiting the highest numbers will somehow encourage the lower numbers to post more. People post as much or as little as they want or can. Simple as that.

Gunny's mandatory bootcamp program for new board members might drive potential posters away though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back