Seeking information on the 1st Bush administration

MayweatherWBC said:
I would like to say thank you to the gentleman or lady who provided me with the link to the Bush library webpage. This is exactly what i needed. Your help is most appreciated.

You're welcome! Good luck on the paper.

MayweatherWBC said:
-Wow...good insult...did you come up with that all by yourself? FYI im actually a conservative and i have every one of the books you guys have ordered me to get "in order to educate myself,".....but what you fail to realize is that they are almost all personal biographies of George HW Bush, and do not give me the information that i need (info on Bush's ADMINISTRATION, not on HW Bush himself).....and i do realize that when you search for George HW Bush on google that you will get a billion hits, but the fact is that i am not looking for info on George HW Bush,; i want info on his administration ...and no Kathainne or whatever your name is.....i did not spend my spring break at the bars, i spent it on the coast of Mississippi helping to rebuild that devastated area....in fact i don't even drink, but hey, assume all you want. I really don't care. Thanks for the badass insults :cool:

Touchy, touchy.

Deep breath...chill....

Find your happy place.

So you were working on your term paper and wanted others to do your research. Good for you. Glad MB decided to help you out. You really do need to learn to do advanced Google or scholar google searches.

Another awesome insult! Keep 'em coming!

MayweatherWBC said:
-Wow...good insult...did you come up with that all by yourself? FYI im actually a conservative and i have every one of the books you guys have ordered me to get "in order to educate myself,".....but what you fail to realize is that they are almost all personal biographies of George HW Bush, and do not give me the information that i need (info on Bush's ADMINISTRATION, not on HW Bush himself).....and i do realize that when you search for George HW Bush on google that you will get a billion hits, but the fact is that i am not looking for info on George HW Bush,; i want info on his administration ...and no Kathainne or whatever your name is.....i did not spend my spring break at the bars, i spent it on the coast of Mississippi helping to rebuild that devastated area....in fact i don't even drink, but hey, assume all you want. I really don't care. Thanks for the badass insults :cool:
Just a tip: if you want such detailed and tailored information, perhaps a little more than 3 lines on a message board are in order. Something about getting what you pay for, or something...

The ClayTaurus said:
Just a tip: if you want such detailed and tailored information, perhaps a little more than 3 lines on a message board are in order. Something about getting what you pay for, or something...
No joke. Something better on a first post perhaps? MB is nice.

MtnBiker said:
Providing a link wasn't so bad. At least he didn't ask me to watch a kooky 90 minute video.
I know, but it's the antithesis of teaching. What the heck, let me be the mean one! :laugh:

MayweatherWBC said:
Another awesome insult! Keep 'em coming!
George W. Bush policy, domestic, foreign etc, etc. It's not rocket science. If you read all those books, you should know a few of his stances on big issues, or at least what they were called in the first place.

MayweatherWBC said:

So you're going to come on a free message board and ask for advice, and then poo-poo the advice you get? Way to go... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back