Seeing our Liberal Laws in action, and working???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
See some posts about the Pentagon shooter. Much like the IRS plane bomber, he's basically a nutjob who shares radical beliefs on both sides. As much as we argue, Pelosi, Palin, Obama, Bush, Limbaugh, Michael Moore, for all their talk, they aren't out killing people, so I think we must be careful not to mix passionate political ideologies, which we are free to have, with MURDERERS. For example, the Univ. of Alabama female professor shooter was a rabid Obama supporter. But thats not what made her murder, and shouldn't be spun that way.

SO....on to my point, we are now seeing through the Pentagon shooting our liberal laws in action. By that, I mean GUN CONTROL LAWS!!!!!!:eek:

I'm simply shocked, amazed, baffled, dumbfounded.........at how the liberal gun law failed to stop this shooting. Did this shooter not realize Washington DC has a ban on handguns??? I mean.....WTF??? That ban is in place. He CANNOT bring a handgun into Washington DC. How could this have happened? THAT LAW IS IN PLACE TO STOP THESE THINGS. :clap2:

So, how could this man dare violate that law and do this? I'm confused????:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back