Seed of Chucky???

I work with a woman who looks like a spawn of the Crypt Keeper
and Chuckies Bride. it's scary, she even has thining hair!

Palestinian Jew said:
I was scrolling through the list of releases that are coming soon and found this, "Seed of Chucky". I'm betting it'll be worth seeing out of sheer stupidity, almost like "Texas, Walker Ranger".

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808405790&intl=us

Uh no. I think they forgot what kinda doll Chucky was to begin with. A Good Guy doll right? So I hear Jennifer Tilly on Howard talking about the movie and she said Chucky is anatomicaly correct. HUH?! Apparently so was the doll made after her image.

OK. Its time to stop milking the name now. Its just :gay:

Uh no. I think they forgot what kinda doll Chucky was to begin with. A Good Guy doll right? So I hear Jennifer Tilly on Howard talking about the movie and she said Chucky is anatomicaly correct. HUH?! Apparently so was the doll made after her image.

OK. Its time to stop milking the name now. Its just

Really, they took a totally realistic, believable movie about a doll that murders people and totally made it unrealistic! What the hell?

Perhaps once Chucky became human for good, his body became more human as well. Or maybe it's just a movie and shouldn't be focused on this tightly.

Bride of Chucky did the smartest thing it could possibly do with this series, it realized that nobody was taking it serious as a horror movie anyway and opted for the more comedic route. Bride of Chucky is my favorite movie in the series for this reason.

Forum List

Back