See you on the other side!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I won't be on the USMB until after the election. Maybe as soon as the night of, but probably not. So the next time I post here we will know if the country has been given a temporary stay of execution with Romney or the final nail in the coffin with an obama second term.

Let it be noted, that I predict that obama will win a second term, I have been saying that since 2008. I also have a bet going with Shelzin that the 3rd party votes won't make a difference to Romney winning or losing.

Adios folks.

Last edited:
Good idea. Let the LEFT IMPLODE next couple days.
Outta here with ya. See ya on the other side when President Romney is giving his acceptance speech / Obama and Biden are whining, saying adios.

I won't be on the USMB until after the election. Maybe as soon as the night of, but probably not. So the next time I post here we will know if the country has been given a temporary stay of execution with Romney or the final nail in the coffin with an obama second term.

Adios folks.

Unicorns, fireworks, flames, rainbows, and free healthcare are going to be flying out everyones bohecus on Wednesday.....

Falling object injuries predicted to increase...

Let it be noted, that I predict that obama will win a second term, I have been saying that since 2008. I also have a bet going with Shelzin that the 3rd party votes won't make a difference to Romney winning or losing.

Adios folks.

Perhaps you should return January 20, 2017, after Obama’s second term; we’ll survey the State of the Union, and confirm the ridiculousness of your partisan hyperbole.

Nothing left now but the pissing matches. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but no one should be deluded into thinking their last minute rants are going to have any effect an anything.

Adios folks.

Perhaps you should return January 20, 2017, after Obama’s second term; we’ll survey the State of the Union, and confirm the ridiculousness of your partisan hyperbole.

I'm sure that no matter how bad things get in this country by then, you will refuse to admit your dear leader will have done anything wrong. You could be livging out of a cardboard box burning worthless dollar bills for heat, and you'd still say that Obama did the best he could and that it was George Bush's fault and if obama could get a 3rd term, he'd fix things.

Forum List

Back