See This Ad?

Personally I think it is best to just position ones self to become a legal non profit and apply for grants.

I am going to make myself a charity case, since my money is already being shipped into that till.

Mike

"Is Government Debt Relief an Option?
Does government debt relief exist, and if so, what exactly are your options? While some of us will use our stimulus checks to pay down debt, others are looking for a little more assistance from the government. But there are some misconceptions about what the government can actually do to provide debt relief.
Government Debt Relief and Grants
There are a lot of advertisements and articles claiming that an abundance of federal grants exist that will provide you with debt relief. They say you just have to know where to look. But have you ever noticed that they never tell you where to look? That’s because these grants to help you pay off your debt don’t exist. There are a variety of programs that assist low-income families to afford necessities, such as rent and certain utilities, but there are no grants that help you pay your credit card debt. Beware of companies advertising such grants: these are sometimes scams that actually end up leading to bankruptcy."

Government Debt Relief

Anything to indicate this post is inaccurate willow?
I don't know is there? I'm asking. and what about that freakin ronnie doooitch? the one who saves you all that money from paying your income taxes.. is that for real??

"Is Government Debt Relief an Option?
Does government debt relief exist, and if so, what exactly are your options? While some of us will use our stimulus checks to pay down debt, others are looking for a little more assistance from the government. But there are some misconceptions about what the government can actually do to provide debt relief.
Government Debt Relief and Grants
There are a lot of advertisements and articles claiming that an abundance of federal grants exist that will provide you with debt relief. They say you just have to know where to look. But have you ever noticed that they never tell you where to look? That’s because these grants to help you pay off your debt don’t exist. There are a variety of programs that assist low-income families to afford necessities, such as rent and certain utilities, but there are no grants that help you pay your credit card debt. Beware of companies advertising such grants: these are sometimes scams that actually end up leading to bankruptcy."

Government Debt Relief

Anything to indicate this post is inaccurate willow?
I don't know is there? I'm asking. and what about that freakin ronnie doooitch? the one who saves you all that money from paying your income taxes.. is that for real??

I wasn't asking if they are "for real." I am asking you to offer some sort of verification for your claim that this is a government-sponsored program. Much evidence has been provided to call your claim into very serious question.

Can you defend your claim or are we just left to assume that your posts are made up crap that should never be taken seriously?

I'm not making jack shit off of people who want to use tax dollars to bail on credit card debt they ran up....And I'm not a republican.

But...But...does this mean that the worse offender of BAD DEBT, the United States Government is going to stop printing money without 'jack squat' to back it up, well they, the government, do have something to 'back it up'.........US the peon citizens.:lol::lol:

I don't think there is one private 40-80 hour a week salaried working citizen that ever in history got anywhere near in debt, percentage wise, as these 'brainchilds' in Washington D.C. That, of course, doesn't excuse their abilities in graduating as Phd's from the 'University of Mismanagement'. :lol:

So how about it Willow? - STILL nothing to back up your claim that this is a government-sponsored program?

You've certainly had ample opportunity to produce something but you haven't.

Are you going to provide something, admit that you just pulled that out of thin air as a cheap jab, or just disappear and hope everyone forgets your BS?

Republicans making money off of the the obama money all the while whining about it.

And you can prove that's republicans are making money from it?

A logical assumption is that not all profiting from the stimulus and such are Demoncrats.

Where there is opportunity for profit you will find republicans.
Universal law # 4032.123

STILL waiting for some SUBSTANCE that links THIS with any government stimulus. I think we have to establish THAT first before we start attaching a profit motive for either party.

Willow???????????

And you can prove that's republicans are making money from it?

A logical assumption is that not all profiting from the stimulus and such are Demoncrats.

Universal law # 4032.123

STILL waiting for some SUBSTANCE that links THIS with any government stimulus. I think we have to establish THAT first before we start attaching a profit motive for either party.

Willow???????????

Wow....did Willow run away from this one quick, or what? They have a name for posters who do this....

Universal law # 4032.123

Willow???????????

Wow....did Willow run away from this one quick, or what? They have a name for posters who do this....

yooooooooooo hooooooooooo willooooooooooow - got that link for us yet?

I'm gonna buy a yacht with my $27,000 a year and get my piece of the pie.

Nothing???? REALLY??????

Gee, I know you guys would NEVER just pull some crap out of your ass and try to pin it on Obama would you? 'cause ...naaawww ... you don't hate the guy. You just honestly disagree with his policies ...... like this credit card bailout huh?

ummmmmm - got that link yet for me?

Forum List

Back