See This Ad?

Wow...They really want you to sign up to get your piece of the "stash", too!

Go to close the tab and you get this one:

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?

Having Trouble Filling out the Form?
Need Immediate Assistance?
Call Toll Free (866) 370-9501 Now! Operators Standing By.

No hablo Englais.

Is this just one more of those debit consolidation companies? Is there any link to any government spending or are they just trying to sell their product by implying that this is through a government program (so act fast or it will expire). Just a sales pitch? Or is there a real connection to government spending?

Or do those questions matter?

Is this just one more of those debit consolidation companies? Is there any link to any government spending or are they just trying to sell their product by implying that this is through a government program (so act fast or it will expire). Just a sales pitch? Or is there a real connection to government spending?

These are the same companies and ads that have been around for years. Nothing to see here.

Is this what obamalama spent our money on? You have to be more than ten grand in debt and then he will pay off 60% of that?

Free up your cash with lower payments

that what they mean by "obama money"?
:lol: Wow, you're an idiot. It's just some jackass trying to lure people in with a false claim of ties to government money. No doubt you fall for this all the time.

I wonder how much stuff tagged "Ronco" and K-Tel" he has in his attic?

Not to the partisan hacks in this thread.

These are the same companies and ads that have been around for years. Nothing to see here.

well .... we've all seen these kinds of sales pitches before.

But I'd be willing to take a look at any information any of these posters can provide that indicate this is a taxpayer funded program.

well .... we've all seen these kinds of sales pitches before.

But I'd be willing to take a look at any information any of these posters can provide that indicate this is a taxpayer funded program.

Good luck with that one. I, for one, will not be holding my breath.

Well ... if they can provide the connection, I'd like to see it.

If not - if this is just cheap, ginned up crap - then I never want to hear 'em whine when I question their credibility.

If not - if this is just cheap, ginned up crap - then I never want to hear 'em whine when I question their credibility.

Welcome to Debt Bail Out Dot Org !

At Debt Bail Out, we are committed to providing an efficient means of consolidating your debt, we can lower or completely eliminate your interest rates and save you thousands -- getting you out of debt up to 70% faster.​
Fill Out this Form to Get Instant Help in Repairing your Credit​
Debt Consolidation - Debt Consolidation Loan - Debt Counseling

Welcome to Debt Bail Out Dot Org !

At Debt Bail Out, we are committed to providing an efficient means of consolidating your debt, we can lower or completely eliminate your interest rates and save you thousands -- getting you out of debt up to 70% faster.​
Fill Out this Form to Get Instant Help in Repairing your Credit​
Debt Consolidation - Debt Consolidation Loan - Debt Counseling

Doesn't look like a government program to me.
So how about it OP - you got anything to connect this to taxpayer money? Gonna just disappear?

"Is Government Debt Relief an Option?
Does government debt relief exist, and if so, what exactly are your options? While some of us will use our stimulus checks to pay down debt, others are looking for a little more assistance from the government. But there are some misconceptions about what the government can actually do to provide debt relief.
Government Debt Relief and Grants
There are a lot of advertisements and articles claiming that an abundance of federal grants exist that will provide you with debt relief. They say you just have to know where to look. But have you ever noticed that they never tell you where to look? That’s because these grants to help you pay off your debt don’t exist. There are a variety of programs that assist low-income families to afford necessities, such as rent and certain utilities, but there are no grants that help you pay your credit card debt. Beware of companies advertising such grants: these are sometimes scams that actually end up leading to bankruptcy."

Government Debt Relief

Anything to indicate this post is inaccurate willow?

Forum List

Back