See the Washington Monument While You Still Can

Holding people from the past accountable using the norms of society today is stupid. It was a different time. EVERYONE could be considered Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, etc. Everyone.
I know in a few years when science proves a fetus is a baby. Will all the abortion supporters now, get the same treatment?

The Yankees have suspended the use of Kate Smith’s recording of “God Bless America” during the seventh-inning stretch while they investigate an allegation of racism against the singer for a song she recorded in 1939.

Yanks bench Kate Smith while investigating racism

Why are they using music from goddam 1939? Can we not move the fuck ON from ignorant times?
Take Me Out To The Ball Game was first sung at ball games in 1934. I don't know if the authors were racist or slave owners but they should be thoroughly investigated and their descendants punished.

Buy me some peanuts and cracker.... WHOA! :nono:

masonsknightstemplar23_04.jpg

Holding people from the past accountable using the norms of society today is stupid. It was a different time. EVERYONE could be considered Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, etc. Everyone.
I know in a few years when science proves a fetus is a baby. Will all the abortion supporters now, get the same treatment?

I know you know the answer, which is NO. However, as politicized as "Science" has become I doubt "scientists" will come to that conclusion. Peer review works great when all of you peers are Far Left Progressives just like you.

Last edited:
Sad to think that we really gone down the rabbit hole. I wonder if the Democrat party will be outlawed due to its racist history and slavery? Oh my mistake they are flaming communists now. One can only hope this nonsense ends soon. While their at it rip down the Washington monument, Monticello, and Jefferson, and FDR memorial while their at it.

Next thing you will read is Paul Robeson who also sang the aforementioned racist satirical song was an Uncle Tom! Regardless of being an activist.
Face it the Dim’s would like to erase their heritage and misdeeds as fast as possible.

The Yankees have suspended the use of Kate Smith’s recording of “God Bless America” during the seventh-inning stretch while they investigate an allegation of racism against the singer for a song she recorded in 1939.

Yanks bench Kate Smith while investigating racism

The Washington Monument is safe. And you can still rock out to Kate Smith's version of "God Bless America" (it makes it way fun if you imagine God in robes and a turban). You can even listen to her songs about the darkies if you want to.

Idiot.

Sad to think that we really gone down the rabbit hole. I wonder if the Democrat party will be outlawed due to its racist history and slavery? Oh my mistake they are flaming communists now. One can only hope this nonsense ends soon. While their at it rip down the Washington monument, Monticello, and Jefferson, and FDR memorial while their at it.

Another jagoff who thinks you had to have a political party to own slaves. :lmao:

I've been saying for quite a while now, it won't be long until the cleansers (the American left) will be coming for the Washington Monument, and the Jefferson Memorial.

At some point, we will need to stand up to these people and say "no more".

I've been saying for quite a while now, it won't be long until the cleansers (the American left) will be coming for the Washington Monument, and the Jefferson Memorial.

Who might be "these people" then?

There ain't no Washington Monument, or any other edifice, in this thread. All you have is a fake thread title generated by a wanker who can't tell the difference between "the Washington Monument" and "Kate Smith". And you took it hook, line and stinker.

There has been people on the Left that are demonizing Washington, Jefferson and other Founders and Patriots because the owned slaves. Yes, there have been calls to remove statues, and other evidence of them at some universities, and towns.

There has been people on the Left that are demonizing Washington, Jefferson and other Founders and Patriots because the owned slaves. Yes, there have been calls to remove statues, and other evidence of them at some universities, and towns.

uhhhh nnnnno. You're confuserating those UDC revisionism monuments, which is a YUGE difference.

But nice Checkers speech, trying to conflate the two. Didn't work.

that was at the confederate flag.

not because of the confederate flag, but because of empowering them to do all the shit they've done SINCE then. we should have pushed for process and policy to be followed and/or figured out. instead we caved so we're not called RACIST and then it domino'd.

that was at the confederate flag.

not because of the confederate flag, but because of empowering them to do all the shit they've done SINCE then. we should have pushed for process and policy to be followed and/or figured out. instead we caved so we're not called RACIST and then it domino'd.

Yep, that was the Stars 'n' Bars coming down from the South Carolina state house, because of this:

1499121487981.png

2A37956200000578-0-image-a-7_1436426166462.jpg
a-photo-from-a-white-supremacist-website-showing-dylann-storm-roof-ewatfb.jpg

Governor Haley then took down that flag, which hadn't been part of South Carolina since 1865, a century and a half. Alabama did the same thing. Interestingly when Haley was running for Governor her opponent was calling for the flag's removal and she said it wasn't an issue. Until it was.

What "process and policy" needed to be figured out for a state to decide what to do with its own state house? Or with its own public property?

I'm not sure how a song which the article CLEARLY SAYS was SATIRE is supposed to make a black woman racist.
Good Golly Miss Molly.

Forum List

Back