See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram

Her face is definitely plastic. She looks like this woman . . .

Amanda-Lepore-Net-Worth.jpg

Now I know you are full of shit.

What do you mean? She looks just like that woman. She might be a few years younger, but she has that plastic surgery ugo face.

Don't even, you are lying your ass off.

No. They look the same.

13167344_1053750371365278_108555951_n.jpg

204.jpg
The women who have all this surgery all end up looking as though they came off the same Frankenstein production line, just different ages.

I agree. They look like the Joker with those stretched out mouths. I would never have plastic surgery.

Where's PredFan, this conversation was fun! I was having fun with this stuff! :D

As I told you a couple of posts ago, your lies are boring. Good bye.

Oh, stop being a baby. Lol. What are you so offended about? Sorry that your girl is ugly. :D

It was fun, despite your insults, but now in your desperation, you are just talking bull shit. It's not fun anymore. That's all I'm saying to you in this thread. Dismissed.

Where's PredFan, this conversation was fun! I was having fun with this stuff! :D

Oh, stop being a baby. Lol. What are you so offended about? Sorry that your girl is ugly. :D

It was fun, despite your insults, but now in your desperation, you are just talking bull shit. It's not fun anymore. That's all I'm saying to you in this thread. Dismissed.

It's as fun as a barrel full of monkeys! And that's fun!

I really don't understand why you are taking the fact that we find that woman gross and plastic, so personally. You don't even know her.

I think there is definitely such a thing as boobs that are TOO big. Lol. They look ridiculous, IMO.

Never! :biggrin:

Yes, they look silly, like a caricature. Besides the fact that 99% of them are implants, so you are really drooling over these. :D

You guys are always saying you like "natural" but you don't. Not really. ;) You love these women that kind of look like men with tons of makeup and big fake breasts.

_57665146_013623031-1.jpg
Is that a left or a right boob?

I really don't understand why you are taking the fact that we find that woman gross and plastic, so personally. You don't even know her.

You don't know that she's plastic.

You don't know that she's plastic.

Lol.

I think there is definitely such a thing as boobs that are TOO big. Lol. They look ridiculous, IMO.

Never! :biggrin:

Yes, they look silly, like a caricature. Besides the fact that 99% of them are implants, so you are really drooling over these. :D

You guys are always saying you like "natural" but you don't. Not really. ;) You love these women that kind of look like men with tons of makeup and big fake breasts.

_57665146_013623031-1.jpg
Is that a left or a right boob?

There is half a chance either will be right and pretty.

Hot? Ewww. I guess if you find an ugly face, a unibrow and dirty elbows hot. :ack-1:

Rrrrreeeeowww ! sense a cat fight little?? haha well I dont think the elbows are dirty, just bruised from the bar fights

That is Old School. Girls today believe they are as pretty as drizzly rain IMO.

It is inborn in Generation Z from birth, due to a modern no-holds-barred culture of today.

Lots of pain probably too. I don't see why women have to do that stuff to themselves, if it's not medically necessary. Be happy with who you are and what you have is what I say. :D

Michelle Pfeifer has small breasts and was once considered one of the sexiest women in Hollywood, so it's not how much but how you use it that counts. I think most of these women online (like the ones pictured) are just gross. But, I'm a girl. What do I know. :dunno:
For ladies with fried-egg sized boobies, then I would say, yes, get the silicone implants.

For all other ladies, then I would say, be thankful for what you have got, and don't forget your annual mammograms. Boobies can be a blessing and a curse.

Women should probably really only get plastic surgery if they have a legitimate deformity or a problem or something. If a woman has small boobs, so what? Does that make her less of a woman? She will find a man who loves her for who she is.

I believe the problem may lie with conformity. For example, people are even scared to argue with a police officer. If they are really that afraid and not only apathetic, having boob implants not only allows them to blend in, it boosts their confidence. More power to them. If I were a girl, I might get fake tits too, no matter how much I tell myself I wouldn't.

Lots of pain probably too. I don't see why women have to do that stuff to themselves, if it's not medically necessary. Be happy with who you are and what you have is what I say. :D

Michelle Pfeifer has small breasts and was once considered one of the sexiest women in Hollywood, so it's not how much but how you use it that counts. I think most of these women online (like the ones pictured) are just gross. But, I'm a girl. What do I know. :dunno:
For ladies with fried-egg sized boobies, then I would say, yes, get the silicone implants.

For all other ladies, then I would say, be thankful for what you have got, and don't forget your annual mammograms. Boobies can be a blessing and a curse.

Women should probably really only get plastic surgery if they have a legitimate deformity or a problem or something. If a woman has small boobs, so what? Does that make her less of a woman? She will find a man who loves her for who she is.

I believe the problem may lie with conformity. For example, people are even scared to argue with a police officer. If they are really that afraid and not only apathetic, having boob implants not only allows them to blend in, it boosts their confidence. More power to them. If I were a girl, I might get fake tits too, no matter how much I tell myself I wouldn't.

Many women, including myself, do not get breast implants. Would you get a penis enlargement?

Forum List

Back