See an Ignorant/Detached Liberal Ranting About Race Oppression (Revealing!)

Yes, it is revealing to see lost in the woods liberals blabbering about race. Perhaps many of us do not know and realize just how far out in space these loons are. In a board of trustees meeting in the Village of Oak Park, Illinois, one leftist elected official went on a tirade against several of her WHITE MALE colleagues for daring to give input on updates to the town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement.

Trustee Susan Buchanan came unglued after another trustee, Dan Moroney, suggested defining what it means to "break down systems of oppression" as part of the language in the proposed new version of Oak Park's diversity statement.

Here is the tirade, word for word. You can either laugh or cry. >>

"I am so tired of hearing two white men tell us what systems of oppression are," she said to applause from the audience. "You have been white from birth. Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression? You've never experienced it, so shut up! I don't want to hear from you! Just stop Dan, just stop Deno. You are not oppressed people and people in Oak Park are, and we are trying to recognize that as a community."

I guess this idiot doesn't realize that it is precisely because Dan and Deno are white males, that they ARE oppressed people, and probably much more oppressed than any of the people (women & minorities) that Susan Buchanan thinks are oppressed.

Affirmative Action discrimination is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites/males), and has been for 50+ years. And anyone objective, sees AA for what it is. Racist discrimination, that defines racial discrimination as OK, as long as the beneficiares are minorities or women, and the victims are white males.

'You stop it, you are a white male!': Unhinged trustee shouts down colleagues for weighing in on town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement

PS - No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA.

SOOOOOO-- -- -- --
  1. Only people who have changed race and nationality since birth (like Liz Warren, Rachel Dolezal and Bill Clinton), know oppression.
  2. No white person can ever know any form of oppression since ALL oppression comes from white people! And God knows white people never oppress other whites!
  3. You would think that being the sole CAUSES and sources of oppression, white people would be the greatest experts in it, but I guess not.
  4. Being the only group of people not allowed to even speak on the matter, white people, Ms. Buchanan just proved herself wrong.

Forum List

Back