Security Slip Up Let Shahzad on Plane

The 9/11 terrorists were incompetent too....but then, they got away with it.

This guy had to build a bomb at home and drive it to NYC. Pretty much a failure on all levels. The 911 guys had to learn to fly a jumbo jet and fly it into biuldings. Comparing the two events is painfully retarded.

All kinds of people learn how to fly planes and only want to learn how to take off and not to land. Happens all the time. And no one let the authorities know. No one at all.

you are as stupid as you sound.. clinton and the faa fucked up..

This is one story you won't see in the MSM.

I heard about it on the MSM this morning...and having heard it, corrected several posters who were ranting about him being on the No Fly list for a very long time.

To the Rightwingnuts who gave up 5 catastrophic attacks in 2001........"almost" is the same as "he did it"

He "almost" set off a bomb....that is the same as "he did set off a bomb"

He "almost" got away....that is the same as "he did get away"

That's because it is all they have. They can't stand to credit the Obama administration with any success.

I heard about it on the MSM this morning...and having heard it, corrected several posters who were ranting about him being on the No Fly list for a very long time.

To the Rightwingnuts who gave up 5 catastrophic attacks in 2001........"almost" is the same as "he did it"

That's because it is all they have. They can't stand to credit the Obama administration with any success.

He successfully tripled our national debt. He successfully divided this country. hoorah! :cuckoo:

RW - the only reason why hundreds of people were not killed on Saturday is because Shahzad was incompetent (something he has in common with our president).

It's not something in which any rational person would take comfort.

This guy had to build a bomb at home and drive it to NYC. Pretty much a failure on all levels. The 911 guys had to learn to fly a jumbo jet and fly it into biuldings. Comparing the two events is painfully retarded.

Here's an interesting point you make. Could you tell us what department of our government is in charge of watching what we make in our homes? And which branch monitors what we have in our cars when we drive somewhere and where we drive to? What agencies failed in that regard?

Here's an interesting point you make. Could you tell us what department of our government is in charge of watching what we make in our homes? And which branch monitors what we have in our cars when we drive somewhere and where we drive to? What agencies failed in that regard?

My point was level of competency. I thought the press mentioned something about NYC having a system that detected explosives when you drive into the city. You might want to start your search there.

That's because it is not a story.

The guy was captured.

It was and is on MSM...pay the silly secession supporter no mind.

A radio station in California is not mainstream media.

They would disagree with you...LARGEST talk radio station in CA heard from San Fran to San Diego by 10s of millions of people and part of the Clear Channel network.

But feel free to move your little goal posts....it's not as if anyone believes you about this "no MSM" thingee anyways.

The NYPD,FBI and the rest of our law enforcement people are directly responsible for the capture of this individual not the President as I saw someone post here yesterday.I also see some in the administration
patting themselves on the back for the great job they did....the guy was minutes from taking off for God's sake.The administration is proud of their part in this.If this was the Bush administration Chris Matthews
and his ilk would be screaming to the heavens how Bush screwed up.

This is one story you won't see in the MSM.

Thanks to ole Billy boy cutting intelligence funding.

Forum List

Back