"Security" is "Tighter" now... Was it Looser at some Point?

btw, Neopolitino's comment was about what happened after the mistake of allowing this fuckhead aboard...IMO she was praising the passengers and flight attendants.

But of course you all are free to spin it as you will.

The only thing is...in the TSA security manual there is NOTHING in it that says the passengers are responsible for subduing the suicide bomber after he smuggles 100 grams of high explosives on board an aircraft and attempts to detonate them.

I never got that brief prior to take off after the flight attendant showed me how to operate a seatbelt.

I think the passengers might be charged with giving this guy a fat lip.:cool:

btw, Neopolitino's comment was about what happened after the mistake of allowing this fuckhead aboard...IMO she was praising the passengers and flight attendants.

The only thing is...in the TSA security manual there is NOTHING in it that says the passengers are responsible for subduing the suicide bomber after he smuggles 100 grams of high explosives on board an aircraft and attempts to detonate them.

I never got that brief prior to take off after the flight attendant showed me how to operate a seatbelt.
You missed all the directives to report suspicious activity...she was also speaking of the "system" that alerted all other planes in the air to basically lock down the passengers as soon as this incident occurred.

The flight attendant on my flight said she wasn't worried because she knew that if anyone tried anything, twenty passengers would have jumped the perp...and they would.

We are better than terrorists, you know. Don't try to help them by trying to terrorize people into distrusting the Obama administration. A fuckhead got through security...it is to be expected on occassion because no system is perfect.

So you'd be a coward and let a terrorist blow up a plane because you'd fear getting sued for stopping someone. Good to know.

You missed all the directives to report suspicious activity...she was also speaking of the "system" that alerted all other planes in the air to basically lock down the passengers as soon as this incident occurred.

The flight attendant on my flight said she wasn't worried because she knew that if anyone tried anything, twenty passengers would have jumped the perp...and they would.

We are better than terrorists, you know. Don't try to help them by trying to terrorize people into distrusting the Obama administration. A fuckhead got through security...it is to be expected on occassion because no system is perfect.

Small consolation if this scared kid had been successful.

Certain NAVY SEALS come to mind...

So you'd be a coward and let a terrorist blow up a plane because you'd fear getting sued for stopping someone. Good to know.

Thanks for that Ms Drama Queen.

No.....I made a sarcastic remark....not a serious comment.:cool:

I would hope you could tell the difference.

Forum List

Back