Security for 9/11 Trials in NYC Will Cost More Than $400M

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Security for 9/11 Trials in NYC Will Cost More Than $400M

ABC:

New York City projects it will cost more than $400 million to provide security if the pre-trial preparation and trial of the suspects in the Sept. 11 terror attacks takes two years, which insiders say is virtually certain, according to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

It will cost another $206 million annually if the trial runs beyond two years, which some fear is possible, the mayor's office estimates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note:

Does Khalid Sheikh Mohammed turn to First Lady Michelle Obama for Inspiration ? or It feels like hope is finally making a comeback.

Comrades,

Through my sources at state controlled MSM , it has been relayed to me that the mastermind of 911, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed , has been making some powerful new statements since the good news of the moving of his trial to NYC.

Granted his statements from the past have been both powerful and insightful:

"I decapitated with my blessed right hand the head of the American Jew Daniel Pearl, in the City of Karachi, Pakistan."

"I was responsible for the 9/11 operation, from A to Z."

However, his new statements on the moving of his trial are very interesting.

Apparently when questioned by one of the leftover "Bush repressive military guards" on his reaction to being moved to NYC for a new second trial, he is quoted as saying, "For the first time in my adult life I am proud of the US because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

When questioned further if the inspiration for this statement was from First Lady Michelle Obama, he would only smile and not say anything.

He did express great hopes for his new trial and said that since he will be found innocent because of the extreme torture he went through and the racist policies of the Bush and the Jewish State. It was interjected with the occasional "allah akbar"

As a side note, he did hope his new facilities in NYC would have HBO.

It does make a Comrade proud to know that Our Most Great Leader, Papa

Obama's wife inspires more than just the masses! (and apparently the same coiffure as well)

Khalid-Sheikh-Mohammed.jpg
thumbnail.aspx

this freaking bunch in washington dc is so damn smart I can't hardly stand it. :tongue::cuckoo:

I hear you

We know they are smart because the MSM tells us so
:eusa_whistle:

Military tribunal much cheaper and minus the dog and pony show.

Hope Holder and Obama enjoy the show. Also hope Al Queda doesn't plan any of their own surprises for the show.

Of course you know that we the taxpayers will be footing much of the bill for said show. All so we can showcase the American Judicial system and show how FAIR we are. Jeeze these guys are morons.

this freaking bunch in washington dc is so damn smart I can't hardly stand it. :tongue::cuckoo:

I hear you

We know they are smart because the MSM tells us so

Military tribunal much cheaper and minus the dog and pony show.

Hope Holder and Obama enjoy the show.

Of course you know that we the taxpayers will be footing much of the bill for said show. All so we can showcase the American Judicial system and show how FAIR we are. Jeeze these guys are morons.

I hear you

More like "dog and unicorn" show

Forum List

Back