Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America: New World Order here!

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America
http://www.spp.gov/report_to_leaders/index.asp?dName=report_to_leaders
Report to Leaders

June 2005

On March 23, 2005, you announced the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America. At that time, you instructed Ministers to create an architecture which would further enhance the security of North America while at the same time promote the economic well-being of our citizens and position North America to face and meet future challenges. This effort builds on the excellent, long-standing relations among our three countries. The response to your request is attached.

In carrying out your instructions, we established working groups under both agendas of the Partnership - Security and Prosperity. We held roundtables with stakeholders, meetings with business groups and briefing sessions with legislatures, as well as with other relevant political jurisdictions. The result is a detailed series of actions and recommendations designed to increase the competitiveness of North America and the security of our people. While the Security and Prosperity agendas were developed by separate teams, we recognize that our economic well-being and our security are not two separate and distinct issues. In that spirit, we have worked together to ensure that the appropriate linkages are made between security and prosperity initiatives.

Upon your review and approval, we will once again meet with stakeholders and work with them to implement the workplans that we have developed. We will also encourage them to continue to provide us with new ideas and proposals which will help shape our forward agenda and our vision for North America.

To make North America secure for the future, we need integrated, coordinated and seamless measures in place at, within, and beyond our borders to provide our people and our infrastructure with the highest possible common level of protection from terrorists and other criminal elements, as well as from the common threats of nature.

To make North America prosperous for the future, we need to improve the efficiency of the movement of people, goods and services crossing our borders. We must remove barriers to trade, investment, research and education. We must protect our environment and promote the health and safety of our people.

Increased economic integration and security cooperation will further a unique and strong North American relationship - a relationship that meets your stated goals while preserving our political and cultural identities.

We recognize that this Partnership is designed to be a dynamic, permanent process and that the attached workplans are but a first step. We know that after today, the real work begins. We will now need to transform the ideas into reality and the initiatives into prosperity and security.

The success of our efforts will be defined less by the contents of the workplans than by the actual implementation of initiatives and strategies that will make North America more prosperous and more secure. We will report back to you semi-annually, highlighting progress on implementing our commitments and making recommendations for further initiatives to be pursued under the Security and Prosperity Partnership.

The report is presented in three separate sections. The first outlines several initiatives which were concluded during the preparation of this report. They represent an immediate benefit from this process. The second section outlines major themes and initiatives which focus on issues or situations which, when resolved, will provide major contributions to the economic and security integrity of the region. Finally, the last section is an annex which provides a description of all the initiatives that will be undertaken by the working groups, including a description of the project, milestones and completion dates.

Much has been accomplished in the preparation of this report. We want to commend the work of each of the working group chairs and working group participants for their creativity and their ability to work as a cohesive team with their colleagues from the other countries. We believe that if the dedication and hard work shown to date are carried forward, this Partnership can only succeed in providing the security necessary to develop a strong North American platform highlighted by sustained economic growth and job creation, and improved standards of living for our citizens.

Not at all.

I'm a Controller (read the signature). I hate redheads, and once I've consolidated power, it's off to the camps with them.

I don't see why you have a problem... unless your a redhead that is...

Mr.Conley said:
Not at all.

I'm a Controller (read the signature). I hate redheads, and once I've consolidated power, it's off to the camps with them.

I don't see why you have a problem... unless your a redhead that is...

I guess you don't care about your children's future. Good for you, you're a shitty dad.

rtwngAvngr said:
I guess you don't care about your children's future. Good for you, you're a shitty dad.
Didn't I tell you? I'm a Controller. We're required to hate both small children and puppies.

As for my (nonexistent) children. Yes, they hate me, especially after the beatings.

rtwngAvngr said:

There it is in black and white courtesy of our Dept. of Commerce....not exactly a "conspiracty theory".

Ticks me off that the American people have been basically kept in the dark about this. Sure explains the unconcern about our borders.

All hail the UCA - the United Countries of America. :hail:

:wtf:

Thank you, rtwngvngr for posting this.

That's right, no conspiracy theory here.

Myself and others have been attacked for suggesting something like this would be taking place in the not to distant future.

The North American Union is the death of America. The CFR, Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission are working overtime to complete their New World Order, but people are beginning to wake up to their game. Globalists like Richard Haass, president of the CFR (Counsel on Foreign Relations) have openly promoted a borderless world order.

Most recently, Haass stated in an article he wrote,

"...states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function."

"Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker."

"States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves..."

David Rockefeller, yet another globalist scum bag, wrote in his autobiography,

"For more than a century, ideolgical extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we weild over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with other around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

The elite cannot operate in the secrecy that they once could, for their plans are exposed for all to see, and it's up to you to wake up a friend or family member - spread the word as much as you can. America is finished if the globalists have their way, and we will become the next third world nation, a militarized police state - hell on earth.

Jeff, Kathianne? Anything to say about your valiant leader, Bush?

rtwngAvngr said:
Jeff, Kathianne? Anything to say about your valiant leader, Bush?

On Satire? I was just thinking that either you need to add a ***satire alert*** or move to humor.

Kathianne said:
On Satire? I was just thinking that either you need to add a ***satire alert*** or move to humor.

You think this spp.gov is a satirical site?

If you don't get it, well what can I say. Read your piece again, check out the link.

Nah, you get it, either add the alert or I'll move it. This is not appropriate for politics as it is.

Kathianne said:
If you don't get it, well what can I say. Read your piece again, check out the link.

Nah, you get it, either add the alert or I'll move it. This is not appropriate for politics as it is.

What are you talking about? You had great difficulties also in reading the catholic church statement on the other thread. You're really tripping out.

rtwngAvngr said:
What are you talking about? You had great difficulties also in reading the catholic church statement on the other thread. You're really tripping out.

Jason, I seriously am warning you to cut it out. Jim or Darin are going to deal with this.

As for your other thread reference, do not take silence with agreement of your position or anyone else's. I choose not to get into the kind of arguments you are trying to start, then cry :boohoo: when it doesn't go the way you like.

Kathianne said:
Jason, I seriously am warning you to cut it out. Jim or Darin are going to deal with this.

As for your other thread reference, do not take silence with agreement of your position or anyone else's. I choose not to get into the kind of arguments you are trying to start, then cry :boohoo: when it doesn't go the way you like.

What are you talking about?

This is from a government website. spp.gov. Get jim. Get darin. I don't care.

You have lost your mind.

Your reading comprehension is obvously degraded. Are you drinking?

rtwngAvngr said:
What are you talking about?

This is from a government website. spp.gov. Get jim. Get darin. I don't care.

You have lost your mind.

Your reading comprehension is obvously degraded. Are you drinking?
Diet Vanilla Pepsi and I don't do drugs.

Kathainne, what do you think about the information I posted on page 1?

The topics being raised in this thread are deadly serious, the prosperity and life of this country are in danger - not a laughing matter, and certainly not satire.

Guys, I'm sorry. Went back and read through the nonsense for a third time. As far as I can tell, you are correct, it's real. Tomorrow I'll have to make some calls and write some letters.

The 'form' that RWA threw up just sounded nonsensical, from the opening and all the way through. Yeah, I saw the .gov and wondered how in the world.

So I clicked on the link, went to site and on the left we have links to 'prosperity' 'security', twice. So I went to the 'helpful links' and clicked. Chose Commerce and was taken to a cheesy looking site. Here was the opening blurb:

Herbert C. Hoover Building
Open on Tuesday

The Commerce Department's Herbert C. Hoover Building (HCHB) will be open for normal business on Tuesday, June 27, 2006. All employees are expected to report to work as scheduled. Employees should still monitor local news media for any unexpected weather-related delays or closures.

Employees may also check the Office of Personnel Management Website at www.opm.gov, or by calling (202) 606-1900, for the operational status for the Federal Government. Employees may also check the Commerce Department's Website at www.commerce.gov for status of the Herbert C. Hoover Building.
I was just surprised there wasn't a note to tell them what station to get off at and to wear pants and shoes.

So forgive me for thinking this was satire, it should be, but isn't.

Forum List

Back