Securing the US/Mexico Border is a Monumental Task

Las políticas de Trump han expuesto un ataque hostil contra los derechos de las mujeres y la igualdad. De tratar de despojar a la salud de la mujer y los derechos reproductivos, descartando los esfuerzos para cerrar la brecha salarial y mucho más.

Mantente al tanto y habla en inglés

Las políticas de Trump han expuesto un ataque hostil contra los derechos de las mujeres y la igualdad. De tratar de despojar a la salud de la mujer y los derechos reproductivos, descartando los esfuerzos para cerrar la brecha salarial y mucho más.

Mantente al tanto y habla en inglés

no habla ingles, pardon.

¡Vamos todos a demandar que las familias que Trump sean reunidas! Hermanos mexicanos y hermanos latinos en México, porque las familias deben permanecer juntas, este Jueves 21 de Junio a las 4pm, únamonos en una sola voz en la Embajada de los USA

Mine the border and put up Spanish pictograms. And put a bounty on any beaner that you shoot going through a specific zone at the border.
That would cost as much as the wall and then a mine goes off and takes a few more with it, then you have to go replace the mines. Even if you mine land there is still thousands of miles of coast!
One word: sharks.
They come on boats, not to mention I use to navigate the pacific daily with out getting bit. It is a very complicated problem one no one has solved since the beginning of civilization. All we can do is the best we can do! Gotta send them home when we catch them though! Getting in easy! Staying unnoticed not so easy!
We have something called a navy, so we sink their boats, then the one word: sharks, get them. :biggrin:

Just open the border for hunting and vigilantes. That will deal with illegals and drugs. When a tunnel is found, dynamite it. Don't do nonsense like clearing it. Just collapse it.

I've been to the border as part of a group that helped ranchers. We repaired fences, water lines and destroyed the tanks the open borders people put up. It can certainly be done.

Forum List

Back