Secure your money

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Two Presidential candidates have opposite opinions on how to save our economy....one wants to spend more/tax more and the other one wants to cut spending/cut taxes.....so which is right....? Are politicians (of either party) even able to stop the coming economic collapse which many are predicting....? Or is the U.S. already on the road to recovery....?

When Casey Research Chief Technology Investment Analyst Alex Daley met former Reagan Budget Director David Stockman to talk about the economy and where he sees it leading taxpayers investors and savers in the near future, he got some very intriguing insights from a man who served right at the heart of the US federal government.

True, some of it makes for uncomfortable watching, but the message is critical if you want to keep your assets safe in what David calls calls "the great unwind."

Watch the video [or read the transcript] and secure your money.
The New Economic Collapse Video: It makes uncomfortable but urgent viewing.

I am going to say up front that I have not yet watched the video nor read the transcript. My fear is that if the dollar becomes worthless, then what good ... fine. I'll go read.

;)

He's right. This is a mathematical inevitability. No debt liquidation? Check.
No savings, more lending? Check.

Welcome to the end of this fiat run.

Two Presidential candidates have opposite opinions on how to save our economy....one wants to spend more/tax more and the other one wants to cut spending/cut taxes.....so which is right....? Are politicians (of either party) even able to stop the coming economic collapse which many are predicting....? Or is the U.S. already on the road to recovery....?

When Casey Research Chief Technology Investment Analyst Alex Daley met former Reagan Budget Director David Stockman to talk about the economy and where he sees it leading taxpayers investors and savers in the near future, he got some very intriguing insights from a man who served right at the heart of the US federal government.

True, some of it makes for uncomfortable watching, but the message is critical if you want to keep your assets safe in what David calls calls "the great unwind."

Watch the video [or read the transcript] and secure your money.
The New Economic Collapse Video: It makes uncomfortable but urgent viewing.

I saw a very disturbing story tonight.
They were talking about relaxing the requirements necessary to get a mortgage.
Seems there is growing concern about the housing market and an economy that is stagnant.

Seems it's time again to get the housing bubble going again.
Let's get people who can't buy a house able to buy a house in order to get the economy
cranking.....

Here we go again.

Forum List

Back