Section 8 riots break out in Michigan

do you remember your fucking idiots crashed the world economy a couple of years back?

Scenes from the Obama economy: Riots over free stuff.

Same thing happened in Atlanta, remember?

Obama's America this same thing happend in 09

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGLB8LO1aM]Obama Causes Welfare Chaos In Detroit - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats libs! Turning people into pets, so you can get your feel good moment, works out really well. In fact I'm told that if you don't feed your pet given you've made it dependent upon you, like liberals do, they lash out and can be violent.

Riot Breaks Out At Housing Assistance Event In Metro Detroit « CBS Detroit

Why does the author of this thread call human beings animals?

After reading the comments in the link I think the author has a racist agenda behind the usage of the word "animal."

Last edited:
do you remember your fucking idiots crashed the world economy a couple of years back?

Our fucking idiots didn't crash the economy. The banks did.

The Dims did by forcing banks to give mortgages to people who can't afford them.

It was reported that banks were giving sub-prime loans to people they knew they couldn't afford it knowing that foreclosure was inevitable. They primarily, and unfairly targeted African-Americans. I guess democrats are to blame for that too.

Frances Piven is happy

A Man's Home Is His Subsidy

by John Stossel

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The Obama administration now proposes to spend millions more on handouts, despite ample evidence of their perverse effects.

Shaun Donovan, secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, says, "The single most important thing HUD does is provide rental assistance to America's most vulnerable families -- and the Obama administration is proposing bold steps to meet their needs." They always propose "bold steps."

In this case, HUD wants to spend millions more to renew Section 8 housing vouchers that help poor people pay rent.

The Section 8 program ballooned during the '90s to "solve" a previous government failure: crime-ridden public housing. Rent vouchers allow the feds to disperse tenants from failed projects into private residencies. There, poor people would learn good habits from middle-class people. :lmao:

It was a reasonable idea. But, as always, there were unintended consequences.

"On paper, Section 8 seems like it should be successful," says Donald Gobin, a Section 8 landlord in New Hampshire. "But unless tenants have some unusual fire in their belly, the program hinders upward mobility."

Gobin complains that his tenants are allowed to use Section 8 subsidies for an unlimited amount of time. There is no work requirement. Recipients can become comfortably dependent on government assistance.

More: A Man's Home Is His Subsidy - Rasmussen Reports™

yeah. if only those people had never been given section 8 housing those manufacturing jobs they used to have would still exist...

that totally makes sense, right?

Congrats libs! Turning people into pets, so you can get your feel good moment, works out really well. In fact I'm told that if you don't feed your pet given you've made it dependent upon you, like liberals do, they lash out and can be violent.

Riot Breaks Out At Housing Assistance Event In Metro Detroit « CBS Detroit

Why does the author of this thread call human beings animals?

After reading the comments in the link I think the author has a racist agenda behind the usage of the word "animal."

I know you libtards dont like dealing in FACTS but homo sapiens are animals.

Those homo sapiens who learn to discipline themselves, learn how to take care of themselves and obey the laws can rise above merely being an animal and be more like what God intended for us.

Oh, thats right you dont believe in God, do you?

So piss off.

yeah. if only those people had never been given section 8 housing those manufacturing jobs they used to have would still exist...

that totally makes sense, right?

I can almost guarantee you that most of those people never had any "manufacturing jobs" most have been playing the system their whole lives, of course there are some real disabled and older people there but most are just sucking off the nipple of big government

Our fucking idiots didn't crash the economy. The banks did.

The Dims did by forcing banks to give mortgages to people who can't afford them.

Thankyou........the government facilitated risky investments by the banks. The knew 50%+ of the mortgages would go belly up.

Anytime the government gets involved in the market, things get fucked. Always have. Always will.

Housing Boom and Bust - Thomas Sowell - National Review Online

Plain as the nose on your face.:D:D:D

Only a k00k lefty could think that millions of people getting mortgages who can barely afford a stick of gum would have exceptionaly good consequences for the economy.:coffee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back