Secrets to a Happy Life (For Whites)

I'm following 9 out of 10 of The Sage Advice of 36 year old Christopher Donovan.

Not sure WTF he's babbling away about when he gets to his last point:

10. Stand up for your race

In ways big and small, there’s something more you could be doing. If you’re looking for a cause or a purpose larger than yourself, consider tackling the White plight. It will not win you admiration from the current power structure, but will give you the happiness that comes from fighting for a real cause.

"Tacking the White Plight?"

I use SPF 50 Sunscreen. Should I be doing More?

Look at the ad on top of this thread, it's for an interracial dating site!

tff! :clap2:

Get married, have kids. Good ideas. the race of the wife, not so important as the shared values. If both parties are baptist but different races... that is a path to happiness. If both parties are white, but one is atheist and the other religious, that is a recipe for disaster.
Living in a ghetto, even if self imposed is not a good plan. Variety is the spice that makes the mind work.
The advice on savings is excellent. Every authority from Wilkins McCawber on finance recommends living within your means, and saving a little extra. Our needs are actually pretty basic, they are not the same as our wants.
Family is more important than career. they keep you going and won't dump you. I put 13 years into big bank, but now we are no more. My kids and my sister.. we can go forever.
Even though I am not religious, I recognize it leaves a bit of a hole in my life. Religion is good for perspective. It is also a focus of charity, which is important for mental health. I agree religion is a good thing, I just don't want it for me.
Drugs are a stupid. I think racism is a bit of a drug, as it does make you kind of stupid.
Family history is important. My mom kept telling me stores about her grandparents and her cousins and so on. It helps keep perspective.
As for standing up for your race, I think Humanity is a good thing.
The essence of the European tradition is rationalism and open mindedness. So those are the things I will value in my European heritage.
Guys a bit of a nut, who has half a truth and misses the other, bigger half.

Joyce seems to think of people as a sort of cattle or swine, to be bread for aesthetics rather than survival.

Farmers don't breed cattle for courage and intelligence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back