Secretary of State

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Can someone tell me why John Kerry is even remotely in consideration when in competition with Bill Richardson, a former UN ambassador, a former special envoy to North Korea?

What has John Kerry done besides serve in the Vietnam War, server as Senator, vote for the war then vote against funding the troops?

Please, Mr. President-Elect, do NOT make the wrong choice here just because Kerry supported you early on. Please give Bill Richardson the post in these tough times when Russia is growing into a protagonist, the middle east is flaring up again, Iran is a nuclear threat, North Korea has threatened South Korea again... please do NOT choose someone who insulted our military 3 years ago, someone who threw his purple hearts away in disgust, someone is nothing more than a liberal yes-man of the Senate. Please choose someone with REAL foreign policy experience.

It will be Kerry, Obama is a puppet and he is goign to return all the favors that he promised people.

Can someone tell me why John Kerry is even remotely in consideration when in competition with Bill Richardson, a former UN ambassador, a former special envoy to North Korea?

What has John Kerry done besides serve in the Vietnam War, server as Senator, vote for the war then vote against funding the troops?

Please, Mr. President-Elect, do NOT make the wrong choice here just because Kerry supported you early on. Please give Bill Richardson the post in these tough times when Russia is growing into a protagonist, the middle east is flaring up again, Iran is a nuclear threat, North Korea has threatened South Korea again... please do NOT choose someone who insulted our military 3 years ago, someone who threw his purple hearts away in disgust, someone is nothing more than a liberal yes-man of the Senate. Please choose someone with REAL foreign policy experience.

Joe Biden voted for the war and he is VP.

I think he's served on the US Senate Foreign Relations committee for many years, and I think he's currently the Foreign Relations committee second ranking member after Biden.

Whatever you think of Kerry, he knows foreign affairs. And he knows Africa isn't a country.

If Obama chooses Kerry as SoS, it will be the first decision he makes that I 100% disagree with. He won't be off to a good start.

I think Hillary needs to plead the Senate to vote her as the new Senate Majority Leader. Harry Reid needs to choke on his own vomit and blood.

I still thinks Hillary wants judgeship....she denies it but I don't believe her

Be careful of Gold at the moment its gonna go down.

Hedge funds are selling and these companies that need to get the capital to pay out these tens of millions of dollars are dumping gold onto the market

This is where the fun begins. Glad I moved my money to bonds and gold.

Oh gold has done so well over the past two months... down almost $200 an ounce and yet I keep hearing "If gold reaches $2000/ounce, this COULD be worth up to..."

Forum List

Back