Secretary of State: 4K Noncitizens on Voter Rolls

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Secretary of State: 4K noncitizens on voter rolls | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Reader's comment was interesting aside from the story.

Eileen Weiser · Ann Arbor, Michigan
"A recent study stating there's no voter fraud at the polls was interesting. In 1996, as an untrained poll watcher, I suddenly realized I was seeing the same tall man in line, reading registered voters' names upside down on the list (a skill I share) over others' shoulders and receiving his 3rd ballot in the hour I'd been watching. I challenged his vote, upsetting all around; the election wasn't close, so it didn't matter. But how often does that happen? And why shouldn't we be asked to prove who we are when excercising the most important job we have as citizens, electing our leaders?"

Secretary of State: 4K noncitizens on voter rolls | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

"A recent study stating there's no voter fraud at the polls was interesting. In 1996, as an untrained poll watcher, I suddenly realized I was seeing the same tall man in line, reading registered voters' names upside down on the list (a skill I share) over others' shoulders and receiving his 3rd ballot in the hour I'd been watching. I challenged his vote, upsetting all around; the election wasn't close, so it didn't matter. But how often does that happen? And why shouldn't we be asked to prove who we are when excercising the most important job we have as citizens, electing our leaders?"

Because liberals don't care if we want to protect 'our' votes.

The odd part is, if "we" KNOW there are 4k non-citizens on the voter rolls why can't we stop them from voting?

In the Democrat universe, an election is free and fair if the Democrat wins.

If the Republican wins, it was an unfair election full of voter fraud.

And yes, some of them really do "think" that way.

Forum List

Back