Secretary-General William Clinton

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1511.htm

UN - Secretary-General Clinton?

Once again the future of Bill Clinton has become a hot topic that rivals — or perhaps supplements — "Plan Hillary," which now is being massaged by New York's junior senator. Keeping his plans as secret as the flight plan of a stealth bomber, Bill has been scheming to prepare his next leap into the spotlight.

Quite often when a bad situation is allowed to continue in the hope that it will go away, it just gets worse; and what he now is planning is beyond worse — it is outrageous. With war in Iraq, weapons inspectors, meetings of the U.N. Security Council, conflicts between one-time allies and a new emergency every day or two, most of us are concentrated on the events of the day or even the hour.

Yet there is a need to lift our eyes from the clock and look at the calendar. Early in the fall, some seven months from now, the U.N. General Assembly may select a new secretary-general. Kofi Annan is under pressure to resign before the end of his second term in 2006. If he does, the General Assembly, on the recommendation of the U.N. Security Council, will approve a replacement.

Click link for the rest.

I heard the rumor. I prayed it wasnt true. Dear God. Kofi was incompetant enough. Do we have to make the UN even more irrelevant? The problem is that they will butt into US affairs even more if its a former president as the SG. He'll think he still runs the country. Add that to the fact that if Hillary wins in 08, dear GOD!!! The Apocalypse could be at hand.

insein said:
I heard the rumor. I prayed it wasnt true. Dear God. Kofi was incompetant enough. Do we have to make the UN even more irrelevant? The problem is that they will butt into US affairs even more if its a former president as the SG. He'll think he still runs the country. Add that to the fact that if Hillary wins in 08, dear GOD!!! The Apocalypse could be at hand.

It definitely puts the EU vs America in a different light.

I had always thought we would be politically wrangled into submission as opposed to being decimated.

This COULD do it.

Somehow I feel that Clinton as SG would be a step in the right direction, after all the crap Kofi caused. Despite all his personal flaws, Bill actually is a capable leader. His main problem now is fighting for credibility. It's a welcome change to me. However, I don't even want to think about Hillary in '08!

-Douglas

Shazbot said:
Somehow I feel that Clinton as SG would be a step in the right direction, after all the crap Kofi caused. Despite all his personal flaws, Bill actually is a capable leader. His main problem now is fighting for credibility. It's a welcome change to me. However, I don't even want to think about Hillary in '08!

-Douglas

He admitted in his book he comitted perjury.

You think he is a good leader?

I wouldn't let him lead a pledge.

NewGuy said:
He admitted in his book he comitted perjury.

You think he is a good leader?

I wouldn't let him lead a pledge.
Well, I said he is a capable leader. He has the talent and the ability. The question is whether he will use it. In either case, I still see him as a step up from Kofi Annan.

Yurt said:
Does the SG have lots of interns? Bet Clinton is hoping :p:
:rotflmao:

-Douglas

Doesnt surprise me. Clinton loves two things in life, power and attention. He can get both there. And the UN doesnt have the checks the United States does to limit his power.

He is a good leader in that he can get people to do what he wants. But we dont need his kind of leadership.

New Topics

Forum List

Back