Secretary DeVos dramatically reduces loan forgiveness for students defrauded by their colleges

Sounds like a good plan to me. What's wrong with it, in your opinion?

Indeed. If Trump defrauds American students who enrolled in Trump University HE should be able to keep all the money he stole because he's a carpetbagger and a con man. But the student's who were conned should not get any relief at all. Why should we educate our citizens? They are merely peasants. - The Conservative party of con men and swamp creatures.

Indeed. If Trump defrauds American students who enrolled in Trump University HE should be able to keep all the money he stole because he's a carpetbagger and a con man. But the student's who were conned should not get any relief at all. Why should we educate our citizens? They are merely peasants. - The Conservative party of con men and swamp creatures.

Trump's students were led by an attack dog prosecutor in NY. Without the force of the government, Trump would not have settled with people who never sued him and never had a problem with what they learned.

Why can't the students sue the school and recoup their funds?

Trump's students were led by an attack dog prosecutor in NY. Without the force of the government, Trump would not have settled with people who never sued him and never had a problem with what they learned.

Yes. Why support American students who were ripped off when you can support the criminal who conned them? Thanks for the input comrade. You have made Putin very proud of you.

Yes. Why support American students who were ripped off when you can support the criminal who conned them? Thanks for the input comrade. You have made Putin very proud of you.

Trump settled his case, so the students got their funds whether they wanted them or not.

Have these students sued the schools to recoup their funds?

Your post has nothing to do with what I posted. Typical Trump-hater bullshit!

Ya know, kid...

...is not a philosophy of life. Try a second thought some time.

Trump settled his case, so the students got their funds whether they wanted them or not.

Of course this post has everything to do with your claim/post. Unfortunately, if one lacks the intelligence to comprehend basic English and basic concepts there is nothing you can do to convince them as they lack the intelligence to understand basic English and concepts. It's the catch 22 the hypocritical, undereducated, traitorous, criminality of America's historically most corrupt Conservative party.

Of course this post has everything to do with your claim/post. Unfortunately, if one lacks the intelligence to comprehend basic English and basic concepts there is nothing you can do to convince them as they lack the intelligence to understand basic English and concepts. It's the catch 22 the hypocritical, undereducated, traitorous, criminality of America's historically most corrupt Conservative party.

You're going to have to take your trolling in a different direction, kid.

Trolling is not defined as quoting facts, little girl. Trolling is defined as those being paid by Putin and of course the undereducated and treasonous who believe Communists over American's. Read a book, baby.

Your post was nothing but a baseless personal attack from a rookie poster who apparently thinks their excrement does not offend anyone's olfactory senses.

Where dids I suggest I supported the schools that conned them and what does that have to do with Putin? It was a mindless word salad you threw together to elicit a response. If you wanted to be rewarded for your comments, most people will just slap you on ignore and you can enjoy talking to yourself.

Trolling is not defined as quoting facts, little girl. Trolling is defined as those being paid by Putin and of course the undereducated and treasonous who believe Communists over American's. Read a book, baby.

Do you have some kind of weird sexual attraction to Putin? Why is he even being discussed on an education board?

Fail. Try again.

This country has long had education institutions of dubious value, purporting to teach a wide variety of skills, and knowledge. Millions of people have signed up, paid the tuition, and ultimately learned that the promises were not reliable. In most cases, the "graduates, " on further reflection, recognize that the training had value, but also required extraordinary effort and possibly a bit of luck as well, in order to obtain the desired result.

I personally enrolled in a home - study course to make me into an electronics technician. Although I completed the course, much of the content eluded me, because I failed to understand conceptually how the circuits worked. A real, human teacher would have been a big help, but was not promised, and I didn't push it. My fault.

What Leftist hacks like Pocahontas refuse to recognize is the historical right of contract. If I'm an adult and I agree to a deal, then I must live up to my promises, and the other party is entitled to the benefit of the bargain. Government has no obligation to step in and protect citizens from the cost of their mistakes - especially not with my tax dollars, or by screwing commercial entities that Leftists don't like.

It makes me sick. De Vos is right on this.

Forum List

Back