Secretary Clinton Made Decision Not To Post Marines At Benghazi

I only have been saying since the whole thing happened that it had Hillary's stinky fingers all over it.

I only have been saying since the whole thing happened that it had Hillary's stinky fingers all over it.

Yeah, seeing her on the news today she looks like she is in shock. I don't know if it's because she got people killed or if it's that her career may be over, or both but she appears to be very shaky and almost physically ill.

She's just trying to gain sympathy. That snake doesn't feel shock when people die. She's been responsible for who knows how many deaths during her career. She's a reptile.

She's just trying to gain sympathy. That snake doesn't feel shock when people die. She's been responsible for who knows how many deaths during her career. She's a reptile.

Yeah, I know she's a snake. It could be self-pity.

She's going nuts. And so is her boss:

"Disgusting and reprehensible." said Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. "Truly abhorrent," an outraged White House official told an international conference. Were they talking about the murder of four Americans in Libya? Or perhaps the hoisting of an Islamist flag over the U.S. Embassy in Cairo?

No. For that they stuck to diplomatic speak. For the president, the harshest language was: "I strongly condemn the outrageous attack." For Clinton it was that the US is heartbroken and she condemned "this senseless act of violence." But "disgusting and reprehensible" and "truly abhorrent " were reserved for an amateurish and silly film by someone nobody has ever heard of.

In fact, what is "disgusting and reprehensible" is that there are people in the world who think they are justified in attacking and killing people because someone hurt their feelings or offended their sensibilities.

Forum List

Back