Secret tape now released on obama fundraiser - and look what he said!

He said the same thing Romney said. Somehow Romney's words are bad but Obama's words are good.

Would you care to explain how this works in the Liberal mind?

Because Romney said it (bad).
Obama didn't say it (good).

It not only works in the Liberal mind, it also works in the functioning mind. If you can get your mind to function, it will work for you.

The quote was satire, the reason I asked the question was because there are Obama supporters on here defending it, just look through the thread. I was curious as to why they would defend it when it when Obama said it but denigrate Romney for saying the exact same thing. Kind of like they did with the less than $250K being middle class remark. Same thing Obama says but when Romney says it somehow he is "out of touch" with Americans.
Neither candidate should say something like this... Even if they believe it. It's political suicide.

Me personally I want a candidate that doesn't believe this in the first place... But if you do don't freak'n prove it. Bad idea... Horrible. Flat out stupid.

Breaking – A video has just been released by a right-wing blog which has now captured President Obama making some controversial comments of his own. In light of the criticism which followed the release of Mitt Romney's fundraiser video, it will be interesting to see how this is covered in the media tomorrow.

At the June fundraiser Obama was recorded saying:

“There are 40 percent of the people who will vote for Romney no matter what. All right, there are 40 percent who are with him, who despise big government, who don't believe they'll every have need for some of the programs they want eliminated, who don't believe the government has a responsibility to guarantee care for them or anyone else, who believe things like health care, food, housing, or you-name-it, are privileges and not fundamental human right's. That these entitlements should be reduced, or in some cases, eliminated, and that the government should not always give it to them. And they will vote for Romney no matter what…These are people who think they pay too much income tax."

Obama went on to say:

"And I mean Romney starts off with 38, 39, 40 … he starts off with a huge number. These are people who think they pay too much income tax. Forty percent of Americans already pay more than 90% of the taxes we collect, so our message of even higher taxes doesn't connect. So he’ll be out there talking about increased taxes on those who already pay too much. I mean that’s what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should be contributing more to help care for the lives of others. What I have to do is convince the five to ten percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not."

SECRET TAPE NOW RELEASED ON OBAMA FUNDRAISER - AND LOOK WHAT HE SAID!

Oh cool..an unsourced quote from a blog.
It tells you in the blog...

By now, some of you must realize what this is - it's exactly what Romney just got caught on tape saying – I just edited it phrase by phrase to insert the opposites.

I think this is one of the major reasons why we are in so much trouble politically in the US... The majority doesn't look for the truth. They want to hear what they want to hear and don't look for the truth.

Last edited:
Romney was wrong on the facts. 25% of those who don't pay FEDERAL INCOME TAXES are elderly, 63% work at crummy jobs, many are in the armed forces etc, many vote GOP, and all pay as much in ALL taxes and fees as the rich, %wise. STUPID PUBCRAPPE for the dupes.

Obama was right. Those 40% are known as ignorant dupes of the greedy rich, and the greedy rich, the GOP base. They'll learn it's a shortsighted attitude. When one group triples their wealth or more while the country goes to Hell, they're not paying enough- the richest.see sig pp3- that's from 2008, before the Pub meltdown.

Last edited:
Because Romney said it (bad).
Obama didn't say it (good).

It not only works in the Liberal mind, it also works in the functioning mind. If you can get your mind to function, it will work for you.

The quote was satire, the reason I asked the question was because there are Obama supporters on here defending it, just look through the thread. I was curious as to why they would defend it when it when Obama said it but denigrate Romney for saying the exact same thing. Kind of like they did with the less than $250K being middle class remark. Same thing Obama says but when Romney says it somehow he is "out of touch" with Americans.
Neither candidate should say something like this... Even if they believe it. It's political suicide.

Me personally I want a candidate that doesn't believe this in the first place... But if you do don't freak'n prove it. Bad idea... Horrible. Flat out stupid.

I would rather have a candidate that spoke the truth and said what they believed rather than tried to placate everyone. Honesty is something we are sorely missing from our politicians.

This is rich...Obama said THE SAME THING...but you will see all the poo pooing now

cracks me up
OMG... I repeat:

He never said it. I strongly suggest that you don't let others think for you. They don't paint you in a good light when you do that.

Do you think any of these imbeciles ran off to paste that shit on some other forum.....or to e-mail it to their pals?

Really.......if the people who supposedly care and pay attention are this fucking dense, what can we expect?

This is rich...Obama said THE SAME THING...but you will see all the poo pooing now

cracks me up
OMG... I repeat:

He never said it. I strongly suggest that you don't let others think for you. They don't paint you in a good light when you do that.

Do you think any of these imbeciles ran off to paste that shit on some other forum.....or to e-mail it to their pals?

Really.......if the people who supposedly care and pay attention are this fucking dense, what can we expect?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/248610-i-notice.html

hahahahaha

I would rather have a candidate that spoke the truth and said what they believed rather than tried to placate everyone. Honesty is something we are sorely missing from our politicians.
Oh? I guess you are a supporter of Ron Paul then huh?

I mean it can't be Willard. He doesn't even agree with himself four years ago.

cracks me up
OMG... I repeat:

I expect that they want to be better than they currently are. Knowledge is universal in that area. If they don't want to be... Then I have no use for them as they won't have anything to offer me and it won't matter anyway.

cracks me up

I seem to have missed the link with video or sound of this secret tape.

I've looked all over and found nothing.
Perhaps I need new glasses.

OMG... I repeat:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/248610-i-notice.html

hahahahaha

I am beginning to feel guilty. This shit is just too easy.

cracks me up
OMG... I repeat:

I googled. At least one has managed hat level of stupidity.

I did support RP, I thought he was the best candidate for the job.
I am not a Romney fan by any stretch of the imagination but I do think he is better qualified to fix this economy than Obama is and if he fails to fix it in the next 4 years we fire him just like we need to fire Obama for not getting the job done.

All this partisan bickering between the two parties supporters is asinine. The Dems & Reps both refuse to see when their guy is a screw up.

Romneys supporters at least acknowledge he isnt the end all beat all choice but the Obama supporters refuse to see how inept and how big a liar he is and support him off a cliff.

Breaking – A video has just been released by a right-wing blog which has now captured President Obama making some controversial comments of his own. In light of the criticism which followed the release of Mitt Romney's fundraiser video, it will be interesting to see how this is covered in the media tomorrow.

At the June fundraiser Obama was recorded saying:

“There are 40 percent of the people who will vote for Romney no matter what. All right, there are 40 percent who are with him, who despise big government, who don't believe they'll every have need for some of the programs they want eliminated, who don't believe the government has a responsibility to guarantee care for them or anyone else, who believe things like health care, food, housing, or you-name-it, are privileges and not fundamental human right's. That these entitlements should be reduced, or in some cases, eliminated, and that the government should not always give it to them. And they will vote for Romney no matter what…These are people who think they pay too much income tax."

Obama went on to say:

"And I mean Romney starts off with 38, 39, 40 … he starts off with a huge number. These are people who think they pay too much income tax. Forty percent of Americans already pay more than 90% of the taxes we collect, so our message of even higher taxes doesn't connect. So he’ll be out there talking about increased taxes on those who already pay too much. I mean that’s what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should be contributing more to help care for the lives of others. What I have to do is convince the five to ten percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not."

SECRET TAPE NOW RELEASED ON OBAMA FUNDRAISER - AND LOOK WHAT HE SAID!

When did he get to the part where he calls them moochers?

I did support RP, I thought he was the best candidate for the job.
I am not a Romney fan by any stretch of the imagination but I do think he is better qualified to fix this economy than Obama is and if he fails to fix it in the next 4 years we fire him just like we need to fire Obama for not getting the job done.

All this partisan bickering between the two parties supporters is asinine. The Dems & Reps both refuse to see when their guy is a screw up.

Romneys supporters at least acknowledge he isnt the end all beat all choice but the Obama supporters refuse to see how inept and how big a liar he is and support him off a cliff.
I agree... Which is why I tend to give republicans a hard time. Some of them know better. But continue status quo anyway.

Forum List

Back