Secret Service Take Chicago Restaurant Employee into Custody After She Spits on Eric Trump

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This is not an isolated incident towards members of the Trump ....Anyone remember this shit happening to the member of the Surrender Monkeys regime?

U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago restaurant into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump, the president’s son told Breitbart News.

“It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems,” Eric Trump told Breitbart News when reached by phone late Tuesday evening. “For a party that preaches tolerance, this once again demonstrates they have very little civility. When somebody is sick enough to resort to spitting on someone, it just emphasizes a sickness and desperation and the fact that we’re winning.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

This is not an isolated incident towards members of the Trump ....Anyone remember this shit happening to the member of the Surrender Monkeys regime?

U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago restaurant into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump, the president’s son told Breitbart News.

“It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems,” Eric Trump told Breitbart News when reached by phone late Tuesday evening. “For a party that preaches tolerance, this once again demonstrates they have very little civility. When somebody is sick enough to resort to spitting on someone, it just emphasizes a sickness and desperation and the fact that we’re winning.”

I thought the Trump sons denied Secret Service protection and instead hired a private security service firm at the start of their dad's presidency.

I thought the Trump sons denied Secret Service protection and instead hired a private security service firm at the start of their dad's presidency.

They can't legally.

They can't legally.

Your right. They can't. Hell Trump would take his own jet to Florida and every where is but the SS won't let him. He would pay all costs for those flights.

I'm sure that bitch has no idea what spitting on Eric means for her stupid ass. Hope she enjoys jail.

Yuck. I hate spit.

So, Eric Trump decides to visit Chitcago; BAD MISTAKE dude.

You couldn't pay me to visit that third world, shit hole city.

I put the blame on dumb ass Eric for this one.

As far as the spitting: I'm not aware of Illinois statutes for this but I am aware of the statutes in Minnesota.
If Eric would have been a LEO in Minnesota & was spit on, the person spitting could be charged with a felony.
Hey Eric; become a cop & you can act as a spit catch.

Of course you will blame the victim instead of the slut that spits.

Antifa loves spitting on patriots and now this shitbag woman signals she is down with the craziness. It's part of the charm of the left.

As far as the spitting: I'm not aware of Illinois statutes for this but I am aware of the statutes in Minnesota.
If Eric would have been a LEO in Minnesota & was spit on, the person spitting could be charged with a felony.

TDS is strong in this one. Typical dribble from another far left loon. Blame the victim, exonerate the criminal and obfuscate. The only accurate statement in the post is his admitting that Democratically run Chicago is a cesspool.

Any trumpanzie should be denied service and then pummeled with shit from the toilet.

If that is the worst that happened to him then he had a good day.

TDS is strong in this one. Typical dribble from another far left loon. Blame the victim, exonerate the criminal and obfuscate. The only accurate statement in the post is his admitting that Democratically run Chicago is a cesspool.
Chicago is actually a beautiful, energetic city with a great vibe. It's got a few bad neighborhoods; do you know any city that doesn't? Do you realize the homicide rate in St. Louis is much higher than Chicago? Why does everyone always rag on Chicago?

genMid.10121557_1.jpg

015.td_.ft_.tock_.op_.water02xSS.jpg

DSCF1864.JPG

ax092_010f_9.jpg

It's a fun, civilized city.

I don't condone spitting on anyone. BUT, here's a guy who lives in five-star accommodations and eats five-star meals, who has been spoiled and mollycoddled all of his life, and there is all this fuss made over this incident while people are living in tent cities who do not have basic amenities, plus who can forget the 1,000 troops his monkey-daddy just sent overseas to rough it. This moron thinks he's roughing it if room-service is ten minutes late.

My sympathy for him is underwhelming.

I don't condone spitting on anyone. BUT, here's a guy who lives in five-star accommodations and eats five-star meals, who has been spoiled and mollycoddled all of his life, and there is all this fuss made over this incident while people are living in tent cities who do not have basic amenities, plus who can forget the 1,000 troops his monkey-daddy just sent overseas to rough it. This moron thinks he's roughing it if room-service is ten minutes late.

My sympathy for him is underwhelming.
That's got nothing to do with a waitress spitting on him, though. Unless he was being a prick because she forgot his rolls or something.

Spitting is assault, which is against the law. So the arrest of the attacker is the expected result. This is Cult45 clutching pearls, nothing more.

Forum List

Back