Secret Service Looking Into DNC Delegate Who Wants To 'Kill' Romney [Video]...

Yeah, I am glad you agree.

Nobody is defending this woman.

Thanks, :lol:

Pretty weak.

Wanna see something really weak>? :lol::lol:

Post a link of an official supporting what this woman said. Go ahead.. I'll be waiting.

Otherwise you are taking an unfounded leap of faith in assuming that silence automatically means that they support it. Or if it is not an unfounded belief, post some evidence that supports it, instead of just saying the tired ole' "democrats always do this or that" auto-whine response. :lol:

Oh wait.. The SS is investigating? Or is that just some "token" effort? Must just be to make it "look" like they care..

Right? :eusa_eh:

Bottom line is that this woman is a nut, and not single official democrat is supporting or defending her words.

Here is your link, start here: Four More Years | Democrats.org

Here is an article explaining the lies and distoritions of the DNC:

The American Spectator : The DNC's Bold Lies

You keep repeating that it happens on both sides but fail to remind us who at the Republican Convention said they wanted to kill Obama.

Jesus, how many times am I going to have to repeat myself?

I never said that it happened at the republican convention, I did, however, say that it was "a plague that politics has in general.". See the difference? Apply the reference of the video as an illustration that both sides are capable of the same idiocy and you have my full point.

Lying seems to be among your talents too.

The text above proves I was not lying.

Got another accusation? :lol:

You're confusing a diagnosis with a personal attack.

Diagnosis? :lol:

UMADBRO? Or are you a doctor?

Considering the fact the your are ignoring my WRITTEN words and substituting them with "make-believe", I think you are the one in need of a diagnosis.

I am sure you can get one fairly easy in the "evil" Europe.

Not sure what that means? Are you mad, because Barack wants 4 more years of progress?

The spectator: "The American Spectator is a review of conservative opinion edited by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. and Wlady Pleszczynski"

Yeah... Seems legit! :lol:

Oh crap I got to give another history lesson. Here is from the DNC web site:

Our History | Democrats.org

" For more than 200 years, our party has led the fight for civil rights, health care, Social Security, workers' rights, and women's rights. We are the party of Barack Obama, John F. Kennedy, FDR, and the countless everyday Americans who work each day to build a more perfect union. Take a look at some of our accomplishments, and you'll see why we're proud to be Democrats."

I went over this before but I want you too look into the very first of their claims, woman's suffrage. Turns out they filibustered the 14th amendment and only by a small margin did the majority of democrats vote for giving women equal rights. Don't believe me do a google. And for black civil rights until LBJ they opposed EVERY civil rights bill, this after they waged a war to keep the institution of slavery. LBJ only supported the civil rights bill because he knew it would make the perception of blacks that he had their best interest in mind. When in fact all he had was his own best interest. Again do a google. It was really LBJ that had a southern racist strategy.

An overweight 75 year old lady is SOOO threatening.

They should investigate Republicans who want to "finish the job" started under Bush who want to "take down America". Their policies have caused more damage than al Qaeda. Maybe that's why they let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him? Maybe they're on the same side? Something has to explain it.

... I must have missed the part where you explain when Ted Nugent was a delegate at the RNC.
**********************************************************************************************************
Romney Actively Sought Nugent Endorsement and Agreed to His Demands to Win It
04/17/2012

Mitt Romney actively sought, and won, Ted Nugent’s endorsement in early March. According to a report in the Texas Tribune and Nugent himself, the two had a lengthy conversation about gun laws and the endorsement on March 2nd.

... Before endorsing him, Nugent demanded that Romney pledge there would be no new gun laws or restrictions on Second Amendment rights in his administration. Romney obliged.

As Tommy Christopher over at Mediaite points out, presidential candidates can’t be expected to answer for everything their supporters say. However, it’s a different story when the candidate personally seeks an endorsement: “Mitt Romney shouldn’t have to answer for every idiotic thing ever said by a conservative, if only due to time constraints. However, it is fair to ask him if he agrees with those whose endorsements he has actively sought.”

It's time for Romney to address Nugent's extreme and violent rhetoric on his behalf at last weekend's NRA national convention. While rallying support for Romney, Nugent compared President Obama and Democrats to a coyote that needs to be shot, called President Obama's administration "vile, evil America-hating," and ended with a call to chop off Democrats' heads: "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November."

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...ent-endorsement-and-agreed-his-demands-win-it
Ted Nugent may not have been a delegate to the Republican Convention, but how many GOP delegates have had a personal "lengthy conversation" with Mitt Romney seeking his endorsement?

This is the same Ted Nugent who stated that "compared President Obama and Democrats to a coyote that needs to be shot."

This is the same Ted Nugent who Christopher Hecker stated that "Ted Nugent is right" after he was arrested for threatening to kill the president.

Last edited:

Not sure what that means? Are you mad, because Barack wants 4 more years of progress?

The spectator: "The American Spectator is a review of conservative opinion edited by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. and Wlady Pleszczynski"

So you have the need to continue with the excuses.

That is very liberal of you........:badgrin:

So you have the need to continue with the excuses.

That is very liberal of you........:badgrin:

I am sure you would react the same way if I posted a story from Huffington Post?

Or are you going to deny that? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0u-yWQUY_s]Uncle Tom Allen West Defends Ted Nugent - YouTube[/ame]

Allen West (R-Florida) is another conservative who refuses to distance himself and the Republican Party from Ted Nugent who compared President Obama and Democrats to a coyote that needs to be shot, calling President Obama's administration "vile, evil America-hating," and ending with a call to chop off Democrats' heads.

The Secret Service weren't quite so trusting of Nugent's intentions and have paid him a visit. Nugent claims he was speaking in "metaphors - apparently when someone threatens Romney its to be taken seriously, but when a conservative makes repeated threats against the President and his followers it can be explained away as a "metaphor."

Then there is the small matter of Christopher Hecker who upon his arrest by the Secret Service for threatening the President stated that "Ted Nugent is right!" Apparently Hecker was took Nugents threats seriously - unaware speaks in "metaphors," unaccustomed to Republican infospeak whereby one doesn't say what they mean OR is it mean what they say!

The OP of this thread has been caught with his "pants down" - way down. If he had done his homework he would have realized that there is far more substance to link Mitt Romney and the Republicans with threats against Barack Obama, than any threats being directed in the opposite direction.

Last edited:
The Dem-Bot spin on this is not only really really weak, but also pretty messed up.

Can't disagree there. It's shocking that someone can hate someone they've never met, to the point they actually want to kill them. I'll never get that.
I don't know... Killing a couple that run the big banks would likely help the economy a lot.

Shel I thought you were an independant.....
I am. But that doesn't mean anything more than I'm for what I believe is right. There is no "independent" platform.

seeming like a libtard democrat...man.....dont go over the cliff....
Yeah... The banks are buying both Dems and repubs. Liberal or conservative don't have anything to do with it.

killing people doesnt really solve an issue with a bank....becuase then the VPs will run who are taught by the board on how to run it, so you dont gain anything and you just killed someone, not a good spot to be in
*nods* I was more about implying that we aren't looking at the main causes of our problems. Assassinate a president will do less good than that of a banker in that regard.

This is unfortunately what the Democratic Party has become. A woman who's never met Mitt Romney in her life, wants to kill him. Why is that? What kind of propaganda has she been subjected to? Why so much vile hate for a person she doesn't even know? I don't think she even really knows why she hates the man so much. She just knows she's been told she's supposed to. And that's just very sad.
There we go again - another conservative attempting to paint all Democrats with a wide brush because one woman reportedly makes a threat.

Based on "paulitician's" infallable logic, Todd Akin's (R-Missouri) pronouncement that women who are raped rarely get pregnant represents the view of what the Republican Party has become!

The difference is that the leadership of the Republican party repudiated Akin's statement. Which Democratic Party leader has repudiated this woman?

A repudiation wouldn't matter she is what they teach. If they repudiated her that would only make them bigger hypocrites.

The Dem-Bot spin on this is not only really really weak, but also pretty messed up.

Sorry but a little old lady saying that in the way she said it compared to the way others have said such things in the past(along with actual plans of execution) are not all judged on the same level.

If it were a credible threat other than just zany commentary, it would be taken seriously.

But it isn't.

Sorry but a little old lady saying that in the way she said it compared to the way others have said such things in the past(along with actual plans of execution) are not all judged on the same level.

If it were a credible threat other than just zany commentary, it would be taken seriously.

But it isn't.

But would you feel that way if she were a Republican Delegate spewing such hate for your Dear Leader? I'm guessing you wouldn't.

They should investigate Republicans who want to "finish the job" started under Bush who want to "take down America". Their policies have caused more damage than al Qaeda. Maybe that's why they let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him? Maybe they're on the same side? Something has to explain it.

Such disingenuous Bullshite. If she were a Republican Delegate, you would be screeching for her immediate arrest and imprisonment. You're a very dishonest person. And that's just fact.

But it isn't.

But would you feel that way if she were a Republican Delegate spewing such hate for your Dear Leader? I'm guessing you wouldn't.
Mitt Romney actively sought out the endorsement of Ted Nugent a Republican supporter who has a history of spewing out hate to the point that he has received visits from the Secret Service.

Then there is Christopher Hecker who was actually arrested by the Secret Service for threatening the President who stated that "Ted Nugent is right!"

Last edited:

Such disingenuous Bullshite. If she were a Republican Delegate, you would be screeching for her immediate arrest and imprisonment. You're a very dishonest person. And that's just fact.

You're showing the very same dishonesty you're mentioning he would practice.

Forum List

Back