Secret Service Looking Into DNC Delegate Who Wants To 'Kill' Romney [Video]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
This is unfortunately what the Democratic Party has become. A woman who's never met Mitt Romney in her life, wants to kill him. Why is that? What kind of propaganda has she been subjected to? Why so much vile hate for a person she doesn't even know? I don't think she even really knows why she hates the man so much. She just knows she's been told she's supposed to. And that's just very sad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8w59eT4ZQ]Democratic Delegate Wants to Kill Romney! - YouTube[/ame]

There are lunatics in every party. *shrugs*

The Secret Service will look into it like all matters of this type. I think you're completely overblowing her enthusiasm and intent of killing him though, just to make a thread and a story.

Can't disagree there. It's shocking that someone can hate someone they've never met, to the point they actually want to kill them. I'll never get that.

Can't disagree there. It's shocking that someone can hate someone they've never met, to the point they actually want to kill them. I'll never get that.

You honestly think that she would actually try to kill him if she saw him? You're self deluding.

I guarantee that the secret service will look into it and find it to just be a figure of speech and no harm done.

The Secret Service will look into it like all matters of this type. I think you're completely overblowing her enthusiasm and intent of killing him though, just to make a thread and a story.

Maybe one day you'll drop your Party before Country routine. Then again, maybe you won't. Just pretend she's a Republican screeching about killing your Dear Leader. Then think about it a bit more.

Imagine the uproar if an RNC delegate had been taped saying he or she wanted to kill Obama.

You honestly think that she would actually try to kill him if she saw him? You're self deluding.

I guarantee that the secret service will look into it and find it to just be a figure of speech and no harm done.

Stop defending the indefensible. Try pretending she's a Republican spewing such vile hate for your Dear Leader.

Imagine the uproar if an RNC delegate had been taped saying he or she wanted to kill Obama.

She would likely already be in Prison by now. Can you say NDAA?

Yup. The delegate would be in deep shit.

Anyone who makes those kind of statements should be investigated big time.

You can bet they will be.

something ain't right about that video, she is what in her 70's and has lived here in the U.S. for 40 years but can only speak two word sentences.?
OH... You have no damn idea. that is absolutely believable.

something ain't right about that video, she is what in her 70's and has lived here in the U.S. for 40 years but can only speak two word sentences.?

Nothing is right about her. It really is perplexing watching someone spew so much hate for another human being they've never even met. Frightening people for sure.

I post this video not as a retort, but just to illustrate that there are nutbags on both sides and this really is nothing specific to the Dems.. More of a plague that politics has in general.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3o3y77MaA]Hate at McCain and Palin rallies. People yelling kill him! - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know... Killing a couple that run the big banks would likely help the economy a lot.

Shel I thought you were an independant.....seeming like a libtard democrat...man.....dont go over the cliff....
killing people doesnt really solve an issue with a bank....becuase then the VPs will run who are taught by the board on how to run it, so you dont gain anything and you just killed someone, not a good spot to be in

I am sure this lady is simply passionate about her Party and is no threat to Romney. She probably has a counterpart on the Republican side spewing the same level of venom and specious threats. That said, when this venom comes out on the Republican side, it's ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC material.

I find it comical this woman's rant on Romney ruining this country. She's from a US territory that governs itself like the failed Leftist governments throughout Latin America and has lived in The Bronx for the last 30 years......Puerto Rico and The Bronx.....Romney should ask the Country if those are examples of how the US should be run on a larger scale.

I post this video not as a retort, but just to illustrate that there are nutbags on both sides and this really is nothing specific to the Dems.. More of a plague that politics has in general.

Hate at McCain and Palin rallies. People yelling kill him! - YouTube

Who exactly at a Reoublican convention said they wanted to kill Obama?

Maybe you missed the beginning of my post:

"I post this video not as a retort, but just to illustrate that there are nutbags on both sides and this really is nothing specific to the Dems.. More of a plague that politics has in general."

Again, I am not trying to support or apologize for this crazy lady. Just illustrating that this behavior is not a "party specific" action.

On another note:
Belgium? I am a huge fan of Trappist ales, you all know what you are doing when it comes to the brew!

I am sure this lady is simply passionate about her Party and is no threat to Romney. She probably has a counterpart on the Republican side spewing the same level of venom and specious threats. That said, when this venom comes out on the Republican side, it's ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC material.

I find it comical this woman's rant on Romney ruining this country. She's from a US territory that governs itself like the failed Leftist governments throughout Latin America and has lived in The Bronx for the last 30 years......Puerto Rico and The Bronx.....Romney should ask the Country if those are examples of how the US should be run on a larger scale.

She is ignorant. That's obvious. And i think she represents the current Democratic Party perfectly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back