Secret Santa Gift Ideas

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
We do this at school with the staff every year.

Do y'all do it at your work?

Do you have some good Secret Santa gift ideas?

We were way too big to do the Secret Santa thing, but if you have a store in your town that is dedicated to teachers or student educational stuff you might be able to get something there. If you want to get something a little more "personal" Bath & Body Shop usually has some stuff about 50% off this time of year - maybe a nice scented candle - and their scents are really good. I'm not sure what would be a good gift for men - have done any shopping for "man stuff" in years.

Macrame potholders are always nice.

Or check out this fucking awesome deal on doilys!!!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Progressive-50-Piece-Doily-Set/dp/B00004S4TK]Amazon.com: Progressive 50 Piece Doily Set: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

I work for the gov. now, we get a 2 week shutdown, we leave the 17th and don't come back till the 3rd....what a racket, sooooo no christimassy things really.

annnyyywaayy...at my former co. we did a swap exchange thingy, everyone bought a gift, supposedly no less or more than roughly $30 and put it into the pool.

everyone has a number in hat, then we pull a number out of the hat turn by turn, that person picks a gift which is wrapped of course, the person opens the gift, the next person can select a wrapped gift OR take the one a person before them picked and give them what they picked.

No gift can be swapped or taken more than 3 times, so once you see somehting you like, there is a strategery to get a hold of it if you can based on your turn and if it has not been swapped 3 times........

Last edited:
I work for the gov. now, we get a 2 week shutdown, we leave the 17th and don't come back till the 3rd....what a racket, sooooo no christimassy things really.

annnyyywaayy...at my former co. we did a swap exchange thingy, everyone bought a gift, supposedly no less or more than roughly $30 and put it into the pool.

everyone has a number in hat, then we pull a number out of the hat turn by turn, that person picks a gift which is wrapped of course, the person opens the gift, the next person can select a wrapped gift OR take the one a person before them picked and give them what they picked.

No gift can be swapped or taken more than 3 times, so once you see somehting you like, there is a strategery to get a hold of it if you can based on your turn and if it has not been swapped 3 times........
That's pretty intense!

No, I don't.

Instead, I tell my men to down tools early, I then distribute whatever bonuses I can afford aswell as justify and we then proceed to a local drinking establishment of the illest repute and waste no time getting irreparably wankered.

I'm nearly always relegated to the sofa by Mrs. Swagger on those merry nights.

That's pretty intense!

thx and arguments have broken out every year, a few people wind up with some real clunkers , but its all part of the fun. then we eat and forget it....

If you have time to order them, condoms monogramed with the gift receivers initials are always a big hit. Also, a nice silver or gold plated condom extractor is always a great idea.

If you have time to order them, condoms monogramed with the gift receivers initials are always a big hit. Also, a nice silver or gold plated condom extractor is always a great idea.

You're hittin' the bong a little early, aren't you, BBD.

Nothing says "Christmas" more than a candy cane stripped condom does...:eusa_whistle:

Yes, I'm sure the 55 year old teacher who has been married for 30 years will love that gift. :cuckoo:

I'll tell her BBD sends his love too.

We did when I was in the Guard. Usually things like ammunition, knives, and the occasional gag gift.

Forum List

Back