Secret group is still sharing nude Marines photos amid scandal

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
If you think the 30,000-strong private Facebook group that was sharing nude images of female Marines has been shut down, guess again.
Members have been redirected to new pages. In one case, someone not only launched a new page -- Marines United 2, or MU2 -- that promises to better weed out anyone looking to blow the whistle on the group's depraved behavior, but members have taken to taunting federal and military investigators.
"It would be hilarious if one of these FBI or (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) f***s found their wife on here," one member said on the original Marines United page.
This and other revelatory screenshots from the group were made available to CNN by former Marine Sgt. James LaPorta. A freelance journalist, LaPorta was invited into the original Facebook group by another Marine, he said.
Marines welcome first female infantry
LaPorta was able to navigate the original group, where men continued to post lewd comments about the scores of victimized women and cheer each time another news outlet reported on the group. He was eventually booted for being a journalist.​
"How am I supposed to lead my Marines when something as uncontrollable as my gender is what limits me?" LaPorta recalled one of the women, an officer, saying.
Secret Marines group still sharing nude photos amid scandal - CNNPolitics

Shocking !
Marines has the right to be protected not humiliated.

Would you prefer that they sell their daughters into marriage instead?

Forum List

Back