Secret, Foreign Money Floods Into Obama Campaign

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
More than half of the whopping $426.9 million Barack Obama has raised has come from small donors whose names the Obama campaign won't disclose.

And questions have arisen about millions more in foreign donations the Obama campaign has received that apparently have not been vetted as legitimate.

Full story here

There is no doubt in my mind that you have lost it.

Osama-Obama2.jpg

It is good to see how closed minded Americans can really be. Anyone that is not a WASP is considered and outsider and not to be trusted. Grow up and stop being a bigot. Obama is just as American is anyone else in this country and if you don't see that, you are as dumb as you appear. Your ignorance astounds me and hope you go crawl back beneath that rock you came from. You are an embarrassment to Americans everywhere.

It is good to see how closed minded Americans can really be. Anyone that is not a WASP is considered and outsider and not to be trusted. Grow up and stop being a bigot. Obama is just as American is anyone else in this country and if you don't see that, you are as dumb as you appear. Your ignorance astounds me and hope you go crawl back beneath that rock you came from. You are an embarrassment to Americans everywhere.

:rofl:

I'm a bigot because I don't support Obama and decided to post something funny? You've just defined the word 'bigot' in your post. Congratulations!

:clap2:

:rofl:

I'm a bigot because I don't support Obama and decided to post something funny? You've just defined the word 'bigot' in your post. Congratulations!

:clap2:

Combine that with your other post and you clearly believe that Obama is in some way a terrorist or associated with them because of his background. Yes, that is bigotry. It is clear the the picture was more then "humor" in your case considering your past posts. Nice attempt at covering your tracks though. You almost succeeded.

Forum List

Back