Secret documents show Russian plot to stoke racial violence in America

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
is there any chance for putler & Prigozhin´s troll crew to reach Zionists resultants in USA´s south ? which side will Trump support this time ?
cmimg_53530.jpg

map_common_race.gif

map_common_race.gif

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

"The Russians who interfered in the 2016 US presidential
election are still at it — and this time, they’re trying to ignite racial violence in America and a partial collapse of the United States.

According to secret documents obtained by a Russian opposition group, hackers have discussed plans to stir up racial resentment in the United States in hopes of tearing American society apart. The operatives are apparently associates of Yevgeny Prigozhin, the man who set up a troll farm and was indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller for his role in 2016 meddling.

Those documents, shared with but not verified by NBC News on Monday night, are extremely troubling.

Prigozhin and his team of Russian trolls tried to inflame racial tensions during the 2016 cycle by operating several social media accounts that tried to discourage African Americans from voting, mainly by repeating messages of police violence and voter fraud.

But the apparent new plot, discussed as recently as 2018 ahead of the 2020 presidential election, goes much further. The documents reportedly contain shocking proposals such as sending black Americans to Africa “for combat prep and training in sabotage,” as well as targeting people who have previously been incarcerated and people “who have experience in organized crime groups ... for participation in civil disobedience actions.”

The goal, it seems, was to encourage the newly trained African Americans to create their own pan-African state in America’s South. That would “undermine the country’s territorial integrity and military and economic potential,” according to one document, by “destabiliz[ing] the internal situation in the US.”

It’s possible Prigozhin’s associates felt they had an opening to do this because President Donald Trump’s 2016 election victory “deepened conflicts in American society,” per one of the documents. "

Secret documents show Russian plot to stoke racial violence in America

So waiiit. Some not so affluent , Majority Reported Ethnicity may be 30% of the population, and you're going to even pretend these are the border maps, or what?

These lands rightfully belong to whoever first was here, with Christianity, and some scot tribal paint, for peace ya'll

So waiiit. Some not so affluent , Majority Reported Ethnicity may be 30% of the population, and you're going to even pretend these are the border maps, or what?

These lands rightfully belong to whoever first was here, with Christianity, and some scot tribal paint, for peace ya'll

"Majority Reported Ethnicity may be 30% of the population"
map_nhblack.gif

1200px-Cities_with_the_highest_percentage_of_Blacks_or_African_Americans.svg.png

Oh damn! Mah county is purple! You know what? I came here because blacks and whites get along better here than a lot of other places. We got this here, and fuck that shit, we're all Americans here in the 813 baby. We all get along, too. If you don't, you ain't gonna go far. Agitating blacks may as well give it up.

Oh damn! Mah county is purple! You know what? I came here because blacks and whites get along better here than a lot of other places. We got this here, and fuck that shit, we're all Americans here in the 813 baby. We all get along, too. If you don't, you ain't gonna go far. Agitating blacks may as well give it up.
so putler has 0 chances in USA´s south?

" The goal, it seems, was to encourage the newly trained African Americans to create their own pan-African state in America’s South. That would “undermine the country’s territorial integrity and military and economic potential,” according to one document, by “destabiliz[ing] the internal situation in the US.”

It’s possible Prigozhin’s associates felt they had an opening to do this because President Donald Trump’s 2016 election victory “deepened conflicts in American society,” per one of the documents.

This would be quite the dastardly plan, but it’s important to note two things. First, there is no indication of how seriously the documents — titled “Development Strategy of a Pan-African State on US Territory” — and the plan overall have been received in Russia. It’s possible the set of proposals went absolutely nowhere and were viewed as too extreme (or ridiculous) even for Moscow."

" The goal, it seems, was to encourage the newly trained African Americans to create their own pan-African state in America’s South. That would “undermine the country’s territorial integrity and military and economic potential,” according to one document, by “destabiliz[ing] the internal situation in the US.”

It’s possible Prigozhin’s associates felt they had an opening to do this because President Donald Trump’s 2016 election victory “deepened conflicts in American society,” per one of the documents.

This would be quite the dastardly plan, but it’s important to note two things. First, there is no indication of how seriously the documents — titled “Development Strategy of a Pan-African State on US Territory” — and the plan overall have been received in Russia. It’s possible the set of proposals went absolutely nowhere and were viewed as too extreme (or ridiculous) even for Moscow."

Yeah..dumb idea.

Yeah..dumb idea.
agreed do you agree that its about time to stop putler & ans his bamboo barbaric empire once and for all , much like USA did with ussr , French, Spanish, English , empire

Obama invited the Black radical leadership to the White House and former A.G. Holder declined to prosecute New Black Panthers who were intimidating voters. Does that indicate that the Russians were (are) in collusion with the democrat party to create racial unrest?

Whats all This about the political identifications of African Americans, when its the other way, Chicago Americans and all that, you watch Chris Rock? I mean it has been since the End of Slavery. Where you from, Jamaica? Ya mon, buffalo Soldier.
So all your charts proved my point I made up off the top of my head? That's mainly like, 30% regions that the census will call Majority Ethnicity.. That's what I was saying.

So wait so Texas is like... 1836 Mexican Empire centralization demands Catholicism and end of Slavery
1836 Texan Republic battle of Alamo
1840's Union Congress allows the admission of the State
1860 Bonnie Blue Flag Lone Star
2020 Joins Mexico for sovereign Rights? Looks like we're still States with these , pardon my Spanish, Federalis?

It doesn't take any Russian to stoke racial violence on Marrykuh. All you need is dark people with bolt cutters and automotive master keys.
Meeeeeow

Whenever two States have some form of Union agreement, in which one State develops a Presbyterian Church, or had Previously Already had Developed a Presbyterian Church in 2 of 3 occasions, then, That Very Presbyterian Church Will In Fact, support Sovereign declarations of independences as valid , at least in 2 of 3 occasions or visa versa toward each other. Bloody Scots!

My question is What did Osama Bin Hussein Obama have to do with Japan? The Axis of Evil? Afhani-Iraq-North Korea! They Talk behind our BACKS! About Weapon Attacks! I don't want the mushroom to be the smokecloud from a gun that's in a Mushroom Cloud, of a Hydroponic BOMB!

"Obama" LOL, i got here vatnik Bingo from Olgino , ryusski paid trolls easy to spot

BvEI_JYCUAA6WpP.jpg

images

Forum List

Back