Secret Bush memos found

You guys are just going to ignore the links that show the GAO and Federal Judges saying Bush and team broke many laws?

Can you explain to me why this matters? Is this just about trying to put Bush & Co in prison?

It matters if you care about putting people who have broken the laws fo our country in jail for their crimes.

Now if you think presidents and vice presidents should be immune I guess you should tell Obama and Biden to start breaking any US law they want to break becuase after they leave office the are off scott free.

Hell why not just let them get away with anything they want to do, the american people dont need their presidents and other leaders to stay within the law huh?

Can you really be that naive and partisan?

Can you name what laws have been broken?

Treason for starters

I just asked why you thought it mattered, how is that naive and partisan? I don't get why you're so defensive.

Amanda, some of these people simply need to head to Texas have sex with Bush, screw him good and get it out of their system so they can rest and focus on their new savior.

It matters if you care about putting people who have broken the laws fo our country in jail for their crimes.

Now if you think presidents and vice presidents should be immune I guess you should tell Obama and Biden to start breaking any US law they want to break becuase after they leave office the are off scott free.

Hell why not just let them get away with anything they want to do, the american people dont need their presidents and other leaders to stay within the law huh?

Can you name what laws have been broken?

Treason for starters

And what's your basis for that?

Will you join the 28,000 people who signed this petition to prosecute GW Bush?

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the petition: "Special Prosecutor for Bush War Crimes"

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach 100000 signatures - please sign here:
Special Prosecutor for Bush War Crimes | Democrats.com

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well.

I'm going to have to pass. But the good news is that I'm not going to beat on Obama after he leaves office either, it would be equally pointless.

First you have to prove that these memos broke a law....

The likelihood is that they did not. Your wish does not make it a cxommand truthie.

You guys are just going to ignore the links that show the GAO and Federal Judges saying Bush and team broke many laws?

When Bush is charged and found guilty, come back and run your liver lips off then...until that time....take a hike :cuckoo::lol:

the internet sometimes proves the stupidity of the human race beyond any reasonable doubt...............

the master mind of the 911 conspiracy and invasion of iraq forgot to burn his secret memos.....forgot to plant wmds......

when is the mini series.....

who from obama's crowd released presidential memos to the press.............

I just asked why you thought it mattered, how is that naive and partisan? I don't get why you're so defensive.

Amanda, some of these people simply need to head to Texas have sex with Bush, screw him good and get it out of their system so they can rest and focus on their new savior.

Dammit---now don't be giving them any ideas. We got so many partisan loons here we may have open up a hunting season just for them.

Yet you guys STILL keep responding to them... put them on ignore.. and when they don't get the attention they need so bad with their trolling and ridiculous sloganeering and liberal cheer section, they'll go somewhere else to get it

Yet you guys STILL keep responding to them... put them on ignore.. and when they don't get the attention they need so bad with their trolling and ridiculous sloganeering and liberal cheer section, they'll go somewhere else to get it

At least one of them is a moderator whom we can not put on ignore.

The Raw Story | Dozens of secret Bush surveillance, executive power memos found; Could be made public

This is just the begining folks.

Its going to come pouring out like a flood soon.

Can you explain to me why this matters? Is this just about trying to put Bush & Co in prison?

It doesn't matter, they are public documents and were left because they are required to be left. This is more wishful thinking by the idiot left. What they will do is try to claim these mean something they obviously do not. It is public record that Bush ordered certain types of wire tapping and that he did not require court orders for some of it. Nothing new here at all.

Crock of shit. The FISA laws were and are in effect. Just because you care nothing about the Constitution of the United States of America does not mean the rest of us do not.

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the petition: "Special Prosecutor for Bush War Crimes"

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach 100000 signatures - please sign here:

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well.

Done. Thank you.

"Secret Bush memos found"

It's like "Secret" isn't a classification. It's like ohhhh they were a secret.

And "found"... like he was hiding them.

I'm having trouble getting worked up over this. Sounds like more of the same old divisive crap to me.

Me too, Amanda. :clap2:

Much respect to ya.

Dear Friends,

Done. Thank you.

You can expect my signature as soon as you filthy pieces of sludge prosecute Barney Frank and the rest of the democrat theives for their criminal acts against the economic well being of this country. GO FUCK YOURSELVES, LEFTY's.

Forum List

Back