Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office

They see nothing wrong with it because they were brainwashed very young by the likes of Black Political leaders, aka Jessie Jackson and the like to soak the system for all they can. Lie, Cheat, Steal because well you deserve it because of Slavery.

Yeah, because there have never, ever been white people who milked the system. :lol:

They see nothing wrong with it because they were brainwashed very young by the likes of Black Political leaders, aka Jessie Jackson and the like to soak the system for all they can. Lie, Cheat, Steal because well you deserve it because of Slavery.

Yeah, because there have never, ever been white people who milked the system. :lol:
You conveniently left out "(Not All) now didn't you?

I wonder when Eric Holder will prosecute Obama's organization under RICO?

The president has no connection to ACORN.

Right. He didn't give them $800,000 for working on his campaign,

The campaign paid 800k to a get-out-the-vote group for get-out-the-vote work. Nothing really controversial about that.

and never worked there himself in earlier years.

Correct?

Obama never worked for ACORN.

The president has no connection to ACORN.

Right. He didn't give them $800,000 for working on his campaign,

The campaign paid 800k to a get-out-the-vote group for get-out-the-vote work. Nothing really controversial about that.

and never worked there himself in earlier years.

Correct?

Obama never worked for ACORN.

Not controversial because its ACORN and what did you expect?

One day after two ACORN officials in Baltimore were fired for offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute to engage in child prostitution and a series of tax crimes, another secretly shot videotape has surfaced that shows the same couple getting similar advice from ACORN officers in Washington.

The newly released videotape, shot on July 25, shows ACORN staffers explaining to the pair how they can hide the woman's professed work — prostitution — and get a loan that will help them establish a brothel.

James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old independent filmmaker, posed as the pimp while visiting the ACORN office, accompanied by 20-year-old Hannah Giles, who posed as the prostitute. On a videotape provided to FOXNews.com, they are seen receiving guidance to establish the woman as the sole proprietor of a bogus company to mask the nature of her business.

Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

every day honest Americans work their asses off so this group can rip them off.

If it comes from FOX news, then you should be suspicious. They even alter pictures of people they don't like. Darken around the eyes. Make the hairline lower. Darken the picture.

You know, there was even an American who served in the US Marines, then joined the Navy Medical corp where he was validictorian, was part of the team that operated on President Johnson and recieved three White House commendations, yet everyone at Fox calls him "terrorist". Wonder who THAT could be?

As far as I'm concerned, Acorn can register whoever they want. Who cares?

But,

If Paul Newman, Mighty Mouse and Wonder Woman showed up to vote, I probably wouldn't let them vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Man, here we go again. Correcting GFE's:

Did he not SUE on behalf of ACORN? That's working for ACORN.

Taking a group's case is not the same as being a member of said group.
Who said "member?" Stop wiggling the goalposts around polkfan.

Read this:

Barack Obama's Involvement with ACORN Unearthed, Missing Article Recovered | Cleveland Leader

I wish someone could explain to me why it mattered. Does anyone think Elvis would actually show up to vote? They can register anyone they want. Doesn't mean they will vote.

Read this:

Barack Obama's Involvement with ACORN Unearthed, Missing Article Recovered | Cleveland Leader

I wish someone could explain to me why it mattered. Does anyone think Elvis would actually show up to vote? They can register anyone they want. Doesn't mean they will vote.
This isn't about votes. And you know that.

Anything of substance to add to the topic?

I heard Glenn Beck covering this story on his morning program here on the East Coast. Guess these employees will be fired with very little or no reporting by the major liberal news stations. Where is the outrage?! We now have two ACORN facilities on record supporting illegal activities. And where are the child protection agencies? This couple is proposing the exploitation of children. This is so freakin unbelievable.

Why would the firing of two paper pushers at a group merit news coverage?

Wow you really are in denial. ACORN was trained in how to intimidate and beat the system. You just saw two videos where the ACORN advisors counseled this couple in the same manner. The big problem is they are advocating illegal activities. Of course this will not get much play in the news or be reported as two isolated rogue employees. The Dems on Capitol Hill will not allow an investigation on ACORN since it is part of Obama's machine. One thing is for sure, ACORN will be utilizing some of their government funding in training on how to not get exposed by uncover stings.

When Obama met with ACORN leaders in November, he reminded them of his history with ACORN and his beginnings in Illinois as a Project Vote organizer, a nonprofit focused on voter rights and education. Senator Obama said, "I come out of a grassroots organizing background. That's what I did for three and half years before I went to law school. That's the reason I moved to Chicago was to organize. So this is something that I know personally, the work you do, the importance of it. I've been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work.”

Organizing for America | Sam Graham-Felsen's Blog: ACORN Political Action Committee Endorses Obama

Oh Man, here we go again. Correcting GFE's:

Did he not SUE on behalf of ACORN? That's working for ACORN.

Read this:

"Worked for" implies active involvement with the group, not handing a lawsuit they were involved in.

Read this:

"Worked for" implies active involvement with the group, not handing a lawsuit they were involved in.

This is like saying Obama only attend TUCC for 20 years and was never really a member

I heard Glenn Beck covering this story on his morning program here on the East Coast. Guess these employees will be fired with very little or no reporting by the major liberal news stations. Where is the outrage?! We now have two ACORN facilities on record supporting illegal activities. And where are the child protection agencies? This couple is proposing the exploitation of children. This is so freakin unbelievable.

Why would the firing of two paper pushers at a group merit news coverage?

Wow you really are in denial. ACORN was trained in how to intimidate and beat the system. You just saw two videos where the ACORN advisors counseled this couple in the same manner. The big problem is they are advocating illegal activities. Of course this will not get much play in the news or be reported as two isolated rogue employees. The Dems on Capitol Hill will not allow an investigation on ACORN since it is part of Obama's machine. One thing is for sure, ACORN will be utilizing some of their government funding in training on how to not get exposed by uncover stings.

You're making claims that aren't based on the evidence. For starters, you have no evidence this action was anything beyond the action of rogue employees.

Read this:

This is like saying Obama only attend TUCC for 20 years and was never really a member

As far as I know, he was actively involved in the church. That's quite a world of difference from representing a group in lawsuit.

As far as I know, he was actively involved in the church. That's quite a world of difference from representing a group in lawsuit.

r331550_1495861.jpg

Forum List

Back