Second try

So a left-winged "Kook" like you drives an Internet truck like this. I thought people of your "ilk" were into conserving fuel, keeping the air clean, etc.?

How big of a carbon footprint does that thing and your mouth leave?

welcome,

dont let them scare you off.

their ideas are so failed they cant defend them with facts so they try other means like intimidation

My 99 v10 super duty gets the same fuel mileage as a 6L pos shivy, AND it works hard everyday and mucho better than any shivy. When I can find something economical and within my budget that can pull a trailer full of equipment I'll go for it, till then I got what I got.

So a left-winged "Kook" like you drives an Internet truck like this. I thought people of your "ilk" were into conserving fuel, keeping the air clean, etc.?

This is a Welcome Thread. Try to Respect that. If you need to vent, you know where to find the Thread in the Flame Zone.

This is a Welcome Thread. Try to Respect that. If you need to vent, you know where to find the Thread in the Flame Zone.

Sorry - I thought it was a post about his truck.

Welcome Ford!!
Not a fan of Fords, but welcome anyways. Ignore Warrior, sometimes we have to let the children out for playtime.

My 99 v10 super duty gets the same fuel mileage as a 6L pos shivy, AND it works hard everyday and mucho better than any shivy. When I can find something economical and within my budget that can pull a trailer full of equipment I'll go for it, till then I got what I got.

Yeah, I think my next vehicle will be a Ford.

Sorry - I thought it was a post about his truck.

Sure ya did. Is everything political to you?

Look at the Tundra. You'll be impressed.

Now this is a real truck.

f100.jpg

Look at the Tundra. You'll be impressed.

Toyota has been making great trucks for ages

I gave up on shivy/gm long ago. I've owned wayy more than my fair share of their junk. After 100k they are a never ending nightmare I'd just as soon forget. My ole girl has 178,000+ original everything cept of course the usual maintenance and the lift. My 94 Ranger has 210,000+ and still has original everything except brake line to the rear and radiator. Factory exhaust, water pump, alternator.....etc. My wife has an 05 500 near 100,000 mi.

Forum List

Back