Second rape in Zuchotti park OWS won't call police

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
They want to handle everything internally and refused to call police.

What madness is this?

Wall Street protesters in Zuccotti Park battened down the hatches yesterday as the early October snow turned their tents into igloos, but the close quarters also made easy pickings for one predator.

A sex fiend barged into a woman’s tent and sexually assaulted her at around 6 a.m., said protesters, who chased him from the park.

“Pervert! Pervert! Get the f--k out!” said vigilante Occupiers, who never bothered to call the cops.

“They were shining flashlights in his face and yelling at him to leave,” said a woman who called herself Leslie, but refused to give her real name.

She said that weeks earlier another woman was raped.

“We don’t tell anyone,” she said. “We handle it internally. I said too much already.”

Snow, “sexual assaults’’ won’t deter Wall Street haters; protest ends when “sun dies’’ - NYPOST.com

wow. just wow.

Last edited:
They want to handle everything internally and refused to call police.

What madness is this?

Wall Street protesters in Zuccotti Park battened down the hatches yesterday as the early October snow turned their tents into igloos, but the close quarters also made easy pickings for one predator.

A sex fiend barged into a woman’s tent and sexually assaulted her at around 6 a.m., said protesters, who chased him from the park.

“Pervert! Pervert! Get the f--k out!” said vigilante Occupiers, who never bothered to call the cops.

“They were shining flashlights in his face and yelling at him to leave,” said a woman who called herself Leslie, but refused to give her real name.

She said that weeks earlier another woman was raped.

“We don’t tell anyone,” she said. “We handle it internally. I said too much already.”

Snow, “sexual assaults’’ won’t deter Wall Street haters; protest ends when “sun dies’’ - NYPOST.com

wow. just wow.

don't religious cults behave the same way when there are problems like this?

How many rapes would there be in that location without the protests?

Got numbers?

Do you think two rapes is a large amount of crime for that population of people ANYFUCKING WHERE

According to TM rape is A-OK as long as the protests are allowed to continue.

:thup:

According to you guys, heresay is okay..so long as it fits with your agenda.

Who is "you guys".

I'm just pointing out TM's position.

But nice strawman :thup:

Your post, assumes, that a rape occurred in the first place. No one was charged. And the source of this story is the New York Post, a publication, for those who live here, is about as entertaining as the National Enquirer..except not as filled with facts.

Hmmm seems to me that these woman just don't want to redistribute the wealth and if not they should be forced to just like everyone else.

Well between Rush,Stien,Hannity and FOX News, most of the "Ill Informed" will know about this soon, but you probably wont hear it from MSNBC (Morons,Saps,Nincompoops,Bigots and Cronies)

how big is the population at the park?

what are the rape rates per capita?

I bet they are spot on or lower than statistics.

Care to prove that the protest is CAUSING more crime like you claim?

New Topics

Forum List

Back