Second October surprise: Whitman's Son accused of Rape

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
October Surprise: Meg Whitman's Problematic Son Accused of Rape '06

Griffith Rutherford Harsh V, Republican gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman's deplorable son, was accused of sexually assaulting a classmate while attending Princeton. Gawker's Maureen O'Connor, who broke the story, has the frightening accusation:

October Surprise: Meg Whitman's Problematic Son Accused of Rape - SFist

And they are saying she paid 30 million to the school to cover it up. She never went to the police or reported it.

Hush Hush Princeton Here comes $30 Million from Meg Whitman – Make That Rape disappear! Son Accused of Rape - Lez Get Real

This story smells to high heaven especially the timing. Someone must be worried.

First her maid and now her son.

Last edited:
Can they get the $30 mill back because she reneged?

Did she pay taxes on it?

I smell a rat, I see it floating in the air.

Did she pay taxes on it?

Not only that this 'rape' supposedly happened in 2006. She gave the 30 million to Princeton in 2002. I guess she thought she would cover her ( his) bets just in case. Good grief this story is one of the worst.

Hush Hush Princeton Here comes $30 Million from Meg Whitman – Make That Rape disappear! Son Accused of Rape - Lez Get Real

CaféAuLait;2878218 said:

Did she pay taxes on it?

Not only that this 'rape' supposedly happened in 2006. She gave the 30 million to Princeton in 2002. I guess she thought she would cover her ( his) bets just in case. Good grief this story is one of the worst.

Lol now that is funny. They are so desperate they can not even make up a good lie.

I guess they are counting on Millions of people reading the headline and not looking into it far enough to see it is Pure BS.

Forum List

Back