Second Life - Does Anyone Play That?

Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011
That looks interesting and i was wondering if anyone here played it and what you think of it?

Well heck, it won't download anyway to my carpy computer. Some kind of "element error" whatever that is. It gets frustrating having a computer where stuff never seems to download right. SOrry, but i am not much of a computer geek to know how to fix that stuff.

I got on and played it and some werewolve was following me around and even gave me his phone number after being online for about 30 seconds . Nah.

Yeah, true dat. I don't want to ruin my real life by spending anymore time on the computer than i already do. Fortunately, i have insomnia so i can blog alot when everyone is asleep.

Yeah, true dat. I don't want to ruin my real life by spending anymore time on the computer than i already do. Fortunately, i have insomnia so i can blog alot when everyone is asleep.

I also suffer from insomnia... which I why I don't need a Second Life. :lol:

Well, insomnia is going to shorten our First Lives!

Doesn't insomnia bite big time? I get really sick of knowing exactly what time of day/night it is by how much natural light there is. I could probably guide one of those pirate ships through the ocean by now.

Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder. George Washington

Cali - I like this quote. Whenever we watch "It's a Wonderful Life", i think that the show would have had to end nowadays when Mr. Potter offered George $20K a year to be his manager.

New Topics

Forum List

Back