Second gas mask found outside of Aurora theater

Somehow I doubt they filled out paperwork before they grabbed the masks and rushed them to the scene. Remember the call to dispatch asking for gas masks.

you think swat teams just grab a gas mask from the ol gas mask pile as they run out the door ? ?

I think they are per issued and placed in their alert bag and are an accountable item.

Then why did the on scene officer(s) request gas masks?

Yes, I have a link?

12:45 am

Officer: "Do we have gas masks available? Officer: "Any units that can bring gas masks to Theater 9, again we need gas masks." Officer : "Get us some damn gas masks to theater 9, we can't get in it." Officer: "From what I can smell it's OC (pepper spray)"

Read more: Police scanner: Dramatic first minutes of Aurora, Colorado shooting
Thanks
Officer: "We need rescue inside the auditorium, we have multiple victims." Officer: "I've got seven down in Theater 9, seven down!" Officer: "I've got a child victim. I need rescue at the back door of Theater 9 now."
At the same time, police are tracking down the suspected shooter.

Officer: "I need a marked car behind the theater, Sable side. I've got a suspect in a gas mask."
Police move in less than a minute later.

12:46 am
Officer: "The white car in the rear of the lot, is that a suspect? Officer: Yes, we've got rifles, gas masks. He's detained right now. I've got an open door going into the theater. Officer: "Ok hold that position, hold your suspect." Officer: "Set up a perimeter around the entire mall. Set up a perimeter around the entire mall. All cars do not need to go to the movie theater.

They'er at the door the gas mask was at the end of the back of the theater. I think. Anyway iff that is a police gas mask it's not going to be marked as evidence.

I see this has been moved to the conspiracy section, as it should be. I'm done.

730. Colorado theatre shooting (8/1/2012)

People have a lot of suspicion on Colorado theatre shooting. A big question is that if Holmes took that much effort to build 30 booby traps in his apartment, why did he so easily giving up his hard work and released his secret to the police right after his arrest? Many think government was involved.

Possible Second Shooter in tragic Batman Denver Shooting Eyewitness Account

Possible Second Shooter in tragic Batman Denver Shooting Eyewitness Account - YouTube

Most people link mind control to it when they saw Holmes’ behave in the court. It seems like he had been drugged and was senseless to anything. Holmes had taken part in Mind control programs. He might have been chosen as an experience subject involuntarily since then.

James Holmes Wrote And Made Mind Control Programs

James Holmes Wrote And Made Mind Control Programs. After graduating in 2006, Holmes worked as a student intern at the Salk Institute of Biological Studies and Miramar College’s biotechnology summer boot camp, where “cream of the crop” students were given rudimentary laboratory projects.

James Holmes Wrote And Made Mind Control Programs | Why Americans Are Dumb

MK-Ultra responsible for James Holmes and Aurora shootings Part-I

by Doc Vega | July 25, 2012

PSYOP the practice of modern psychological warfare, propaganda, Political Warfare, PSY OPS, Hearts and Minds, and PSYWAR, all names for a covert form of abhorrent conducted intelligence operations. These operations can be utilized under many forms from selective assassin training, false flag, or black operations. These highly specialized forms of covert and mind control operations, lavishly funded, carefully guarded, are manifestations of the New World Order. Carrying out a strategy of keeping nations at war, the public off balance, and the diplomatic relations between international countries manipulated

MK-Ultra responsible for James Holmes and Aurora shootings Part-I | NowPublic News Coverage

The media beat the drum to broadcast Holmes’ court attending picture. The purpose was to show people the red dyed hair of him to ensure that he was the right suspect. On the contrary, was Holmes stupid enough to fix an eye catching evidence on his head to run all around? Was that easier to wear a red dyed wig so he could throw it away in his escape?

Last edited:
731. The criminal style (8/6/2012)

There was an anthrax attack after 911 in 2001. The purpose was to frame Iraq as the perpetrator so US could start war on it. The plot failed when the scientists found the anthrax was from the US lab.
U.S. Inquiry Tried, but Failed, to Link Iraq to Anthrax Attack

New York Times, December 22, 2001. By WILLIAM J. BROAD with DAVID JOHNSTON

The failed plot created an unexpected problem for FBI. It must find a scapegoat for the case. For years the FBI was under pressure to find a “perpetrator”. It finally found a victim- Ivins. Since it was a framed case. Ivins had to be a dead man who could never defend himself.

With this lesson, to avoid any more trouble, they always had a prepared victim to take the responsibility of the new plot. In this Colorado theatre shooting case, not only they designed a red dyeing hair, but also had a written plan to prove the case.

Lost In The Mail – James Holmes Mailed His Murderous Musings To Professor

AURORA, Colo. – James Holmes, mailed a notebook “full of details about how he was going to kill people” to a University of Colorado psychiatrist before the attack, but the parcel sat unopened in a mailroom for as long as a week before its discovery Monday, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com.

Lost In The Mail – James Holmes Mailed His Murderous Musings To Professor | Wizbang

The similar style had been used in Virginia Tech shooting massacre case.

Va. Tech gunman sent material to NBC

4/19/2007 By William M. Welch, USA TODAY

Minutes before Cho Seung Hui gunned down 30 people in a Virginia Tech building, he mailed a hate-filled package of video and photos to NBC, sending what amounted to a deranged final message aired after his death.

Va. Tech gunman sent material to NBC - USATODAY.com

As a matter of fact, they prepared this shooting case first in May, then carried it out on July 20 as a prelude for the 7/27 plot. (see “728. The 7/27 plot and Olympic Game (7/18/2012)”

FBI Warned of Theatre Shooting on their Website May 17
Watch this video to see the FBI warning that was taken down within minutes of posting it this past May. 7/21/2012 -- FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012 - YouTube

FBI Warned of Theatre Shooting on their Website May 17 « 2012thebigpicture

Last edited:

Forum List

Back