Second gas mask found outside of Aurora theater

The Columbine kids were doped up by the school. The Va. Tech shooter was crazy as a loon and the local police were afraid of him. Everyone who knew the Tucson shooter said he was crazy. The psychiatrist who treated the Batman shooter said that he warned the school that he was crazy dangerous. How many tragedies do we have to see before gun control politicians understand that magazine capacity isn't the problem? Crazy people protected by the system are the problem.

The second gas mask could belong to the police department. The call came in that there was gas, they grabbed their masks, got to the scene and someone dropped theirs.

Or

There could be a second shooter.

Or

The lone shooter brought two, was going to try and leave but decided not to. Dropped his backup mask by accident.

Or

The military was involved

Or

The UN was involved

Or

The list can go on and on.

They found a freaking human leg outside the Oklahoma bombing that nobody could account for but the federal government shut down it's investigation after McVeigh was captured. The government went back and arrested a few McVeigh associates who had nothing to do with the bombing and the liberal media said "good-job" but McVeigh could not have acted alone and the federal government looked for John Doe #2 as hard as OJ looked for the "real" killer.

The second gas mask could belong to the police department. The call came in that there was gas, they grabbed their masks, got to the scene and someone dropped theirs.

Or

There could be a second shooter.

Or

The lone shooter brought two, was going to try and leave but decided not to. Dropped his backup mask by accident.

Or

The military was involved

Or

The UN was involved

Or

The list can go on and on.

How about he had help.

I cannot see much of a motive for any kind of conspiracy.

What conspiracy? A second gas mask was found that's all.

Hilarious. You propogate a conspiracy by posting a link to a conspiracy theory on a conspiracy site. Then say there's no conspiracy.

It's a conspiracy only in your head and how you want it to be. The lone shooter felt he needed two gas mask. and that's all there is too it.

Have we heard what they saw on security cameras yet?

If there was a 2nd person in on the massacre the cameras should see it.

I personally think he acted alone.

Im just curious as to why the door didnt have an alarm to alert the theatre personel to the fact that the back doors are opened.
I mean anyone can prop open a door to let in a friend or friends for free movies.. :dunno:

Guess we will know during trial what actually went down that terrible night.

Im just curious as to why the door didnt have an alarm to alert the theatre personel to the fact that the back doors are opened.
I mean anyone can prop open a door to let in a friend or friends for free movies.. :dunno:

The judge sealed the case so we will never know.

Wow really?

Wonder why... :confused:

That freak, Harry Reid, should ask what they are hiding :eusa_think:

Wow really?

Wonder why... :confused:

That freak, Harry Reid, should ask what they are hiding :eusa_think:

I don't know why the judge would do that. I guess to give the lone shooter a fair trial

Somehow I doubt they filled out paperwork before they grabbed the masks and rushed them to the scene. Remember the call to dispatch asking for gas masks.

Somehow I doubt they filled out paperwork before they grabbed the masks and rushed them to the scene. Remember the call to dispatch asking for gas masks.

you think swat teams just grab a gas mask from the ol gas mask pile as they run out the door ? ?

No, I know that the on scene officers asked dispatch to send gas masks. I doubt taking careful inventory in an emergency was a priority.

Absolutely. They also brought that extra spine board and stored it under the alleged shooters car for safe keeping......in the middle of a crime scene.

you think swat teams just grab a gas mask from the ol gas mask pile as they run out the door ? ?

I think they are per issued and placed in their alert bag and are an accountable item.

Forum List

Back