Second-degree murder charge in Trayvon Martin case...

How many school suspensions did the young man have this year?

wtf does that have to do with anything, asshole...?

sending out my first-ever neg rep to anybody... to you... fuckin' jerk...

Now see, I don't care about a little neg, but when you attack me, that makes it personal.

I am simply asking a question because the glorious media keeps painting a picture of the evil white neighborhood watch gunning down an innocent looking little angel who can't be more than ten in their favorite picture.

This is what it has to do with it and it will be brought up in court. The young man was not so innocent he was on suspension from school for drugs and it was his second or third suspension this year. His family lied about why he was suspended because they know it is relevant. Watch and see if Zimmermans lawyers don't use this to show that the young man may have assaulted Zimmerman first.......

So here's your neg back dumb ass.............

I have also heard they did not even know where he was for three days after the indecent. Every bit of trash on both sides will be brought out, but none will really matter, and none should. In the end, the events that lead to the shooting and killing of Travon Marten will be looked at and judged. Everyone I talked to about that know about thees things feel Zimmerman will get convicted of 2nd degree murder.

Now see, I don't care about a little neg, but when you attack me, that makes it personal.

I am simply asking a question because the glorious media keeps painting a picture of the evil white neighborhood watch gunning down an innocent looking little angel who can't be more than ten in their favorite picture.

This is what it has to do with it and it will be brought up in court. The young man was not so innocent he was on suspension from school for drugs and it was his second or third suspension this year. His family lied about why he was suspended because they know it is relevant. Watch and see if Zimmermans lawyers don't use this to show that the young man may have assaulted Zimmerman first.......

Wonder how many times little George was suspended from school and carrying around pent up anger over it because he felt it was some black kids fault back in the day?

See how stupid this type of shit sounds Ollie, C'mon man how old are you? Fact is, according to the SP office, George fucked up and tried to claim self defense and circumvent a law written and passed to protect lawful citizens, this has nothing to do with school suspensions or past minor transgressions :eusa_boohoo:
For all we know Trayvon might have thought George was a stalking pedophile who liked young black boys, and felt threatened by him so he beat George's ass in what he thought was self defense, but we'll never know because the boy is dead.

I can promise you that the prosecution will paint a dark picture of Zimmerman also. It's what lawyers are bound to do. It's not stupid shit; it's what will happen in the court room. And if you don't see it then you have about zero knowledge of the law. And Zimmerman does have some skeletons in his closet that his lawyers will get thrown out because they are all dismissed charges...... I don't think they can use them.... But I could be wrong about that.

Now do you want to think or do you want to join the morons negging me for the truth?

Ah Ollie just trying to show you that it is worthless BS for either side to try to bring up stuff not relevant to the case at hand, especially school suspensions, or are school suspensions a way of predicting murder, or a criminal nature?

And if you don't see it then you have about zero knowledge of the law.
Wrong, I faced a worse charge then George, but I was justified for what I did, protecting my 9 year old son, the problem was that it cost me my life savings at the time and had to face a 1st degree murder charge that I should have never had to face, and you know what? They never brought up how many times I was suspended from school..

wtf does that have to do with anything, asshole...?

sending out my first-ever neg rep to anybody... to you... fuckin' jerk...

I have also heard they did not even know where he was for three days after the indecent. Every bit of trash on both sides will be brought out, but none will really matter, and none should. In the end, the events that lead to the shooting and killing of Travon Marten will be looked at and judged. Everyone I talked to about that know about thees things feel Zimmerman will get convicted of 2nd degree murder.

I've read his father was out when he left, came home, thought he'd spent the night with a friend; the next morning his father began looking:

When Trayvon remained missing the next morning, his father, (Tracy Martin, 45) phoned the sheriff's department. "Someone told me she'd send a police unit to help me file a missing persons report," he tells PEOPLE. Instead three police cars pulled up, and officers asked to see a photo of Martin's son. After he accessed an image on his cell phone, one cop shook his head. "He said, 'I'm going to show you a photo, and you tell me if this is your son,'" says Martin. "It was a picture of my son, dead."

Trayvon Martin's Parents Speak Out On His Tragic Death In The New Issue Of People Magazine - Starpulse.com

I see he was arrested. Did he turn himself in or was he apprehended?

Thats a good question. One thing is for sure, the poor guys life aint worth a plug nickle right now. Jail is most likely the safest place for him right now. They were probably holding him up at a safe house.

I have a hard time imagining that Zimmerman will get a fair trial. Chances are he will walk guilty or not.

I think had the charges been manslaughter, there'd been a better chance of conviction. From what I have gleaned from the various accounts, I don't think he's guilty of murder at all.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. One thing I do know, if he's found "not guilty", there will be riots.

I have a hard time imagining that Zimmerman will get a fair trial. Chances are he will walk guilty or not.

I think had the charges been manslaughter, there'd been a better chance of conviction. From what I have gleaned from the various accounts, I don't think he's guilty of murder at all.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. One thing I do know, if he's found "not guilty", there will be riots.

So you do have a problem with the charge of 2nd degree murder. I just wanted to know who saw this that way.

So you do have a problem with the charge of 2nd degree murder. I just wanted to know who saw this that way.

Yes, I do, but then again I don't know the whole story. I did say based on the various accounts I've heard. I think they are going to have a hard time convicting on a 2nd degree murder charge but I think manslaughter would have been a slam dunk.

Yes, I do, but then again I don't know the whole story. I did say based on the various accounts I've heard. I think they are going to have a hard time convicting on a 2nd degree murder charge but I think manslaughter would have been a slam dunk.
Some Prosecutors start high to allow room to negotiate a plea to a lesser; we will see. She can't go UP however, only lower than 2nd degree.

i have a hard time imagining that zimmerman will get a fair trial. Chances are he will walk guilty or not.

i think had the charges been manslaughter, there'd been a better chance of conviction. From what i have gleaned from the various accounts, i don't think he's guilty of murder at all.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. One thing i do know, if he's found "not guilty", there will be riots.

why would you think that ?

Special prosecutor Angela Corey announced the charges but would not discuss how she arrived at them or disclose other details of her investigation, saying: "That's why we try cases in court."

Second-degree murder is typically brought in cases when there is a fight or other confrontation that results in death and but does involve a premeditated plan to kill.

Corey would not disclose Zimmerman's whereabouts for his safety but said that he will be in court within 24 hours.

Zimmerman's new attorney, Mark O'Mara, said: "I'm expecting a lot of work and hopefully justice in the end."

Zimmerman, whose father is white and whose mother is Hispanic, has asserted since the Feb. 26 killing in Sanford that he shot in self-defense after the teenager attacked him. Martin's family argued Zimmerman was the aggressor.

The shooting brought demands from black leaders for his arrest and set off a furious nationwide debate over race and self-defense that reached all the way to the White House.

Corey said the decision to bring charges was based on the facts and the law, declaring: "We do not prosecute by public pressure or by petition."

Second-degree murder charge in Trayvon Martin case

Let Justice Prevail.

The shooting brought demands from black leaders for his arrest and set off a furious nationwide debate over race and self-defense that reached all the way to the White House.
Right there is the reason she charged him. That's why she did not want a grand jury.

i have a hard time imagining that zimmerman will get a fair trial. Chances are he will walk guilty or not.

i think had the charges been manslaughter, there'd been a better chance of conviction. From what i have gleaned from the various accounts, i don't think he's guilty of murder at all.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. One thing i do know, if he's found "not guilty", there will be riots.

why would you think that ?

Something Jessie Jackson said, about if he (Zimmerman) wasn't found guilty they would continue to "demonstrate" and demand justice.

Wonder how many times little George was suspended from school and carrying around pent up anger over it because he felt it was some black kids fault back in the day?

See how stupid this type of shit sounds Ollie, C'mon man how old are you? Fact is, according to the SP office, George fucked up and tried to claim self defense and circumvent a law written and passed to protect lawful citizens, this has nothing to do with school suspensions or past minor transgressions :eusa_boohoo:
For all we know Trayvon might have thought George was a stalking pedophile who liked young black boys, and felt threatened by him so he beat George's ass in what he thought was self defense, but we'll never know because the boy is dead.

I can promise you that the prosecution will paint a dark picture of Zimmerman also. It's what lawyers are bound to do. It's not stupid shit; it's what will happen in the court room. And if you don't see it then you have about zero knowledge of the law. And Zimmerman does have some skeletons in his closet that his lawyers will get thrown out because they are all dismissed charges...... I don't think they can use them.... But I could be wrong about that.

Now do you want to think or do you want to join the morons negging me for the truth?

Ah Ollie just trying to show you that it is worthless BS for either side to try to bring up stuff not relevant to the case at hand, especially school suspensions, or are school suspensions a way of predicting murder, or a criminal nature?

And if you don't see it then you have about zero knowledge of the law.
Wrong, I faced a worse charge then George, but I was justified for what I did, protecting my 9 year old son, the problem was that it cost me my life savings at the time and had to face a 1st degree murder charge that I should have never had to face, and you know what? They never brought up how many times I was suspended from school..

You had a 9 year old son, so how many years had you been out of school? Treyvon was currently on a suspension, if Zimmermans lawyers don't bring it up then they need disbarred....
Come on where are all the lawyers around here?

A very dark day.

This is the start to nullifying the Stand Your Ground law.

Soon the animals will be able to beat us to death whenever they feel like it.

Some Prosecutors start high to allow room to negotiate a plea to a lesser; we will see. She can't go UP however, only lower than 2nd degree.

But if she charges 2d degree murder (did), I do not believe there can be a lesser charge of manslaughter. The public wants a trial, not a plea. That's why I said earlier that 2dm was an over charge. That is going to be tough to get and the president has contaminated the jury pool.

Thats why he'll likely walk; he can't get a fair trial.

Last edited:
A very dark day.

Trayvon stood his ground and was murdered for it. Why don't you show support for him?

Oh and "the animals"? Who are "the animals"?

But if she charges 2d degree murder, I do not believe there can be a lesser charge of manslaughter. The public wants a trial, not a plea. That's why I said earlier That 2dm was an over charge. That is going to be tough to get and the president has contaminated the jury pool.Bret Baier

He'll likely walk.

Here is the Anthony jury form, manslaughter IS a lesser included:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/Casey-Anthony-trial-Jury-Verdict-Forms.pdf

A very dark day.

Trayvon stood his ground and was murdered for it. Why don't you show support for him?

Oh and "the animals"? Who are "the animals"?

Trayvon was bouncing George's head off the pavement because????

Forum List

Back