Second chance to vote!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Now that Obama has been in office for something over 100 days and you've had the chance to take a look at his intentions for the country and everything he's done so far first hand, if the election was going to be held again on Monday, would you vote for Obama again?:confused:

Now that Obama has been in office for something over 100 days and you've had the chance to take a look at his intentions for the country and everything he's done so far first hand, if the election was going to be held again on Monday, would you vote for Obama again?:confused:

Nobody here that voted for obowma would ever have the balls to admit it if they wouldn't vote for him now. What.... you expect these people to actually admit they were stupid?

Last edited:
I saw the writing on the wall during the campaign. I voted for Mc, but he wasn't the best candidate the reps. could have come up with.

learn to do a proper poll...

obama voter would do it again with palin on the gop ticket

OK... but I'll be waiting for the first person to post in here and say, "gee, obama has been such a huge let down, and no I wouldn't vote for him now."

Last edited:
learn to do a proper poll...

obama voter would do it again with palin on the gop ticket

look you torturing kittens...i didnt vote for obama during primaries..now that really pissed me off having to vote for hillary....during the next election...i voted for obama..cause palin was a bigger idiot than biden and that is a fucking hard achievement

oh no you didn't,,,,,just say you would have voted McCain if Palin was not on the ticket! oh no you didn't...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

o look in the middle kitten toturer

Forum List

Back