SECOND CARAVAN starting in Honduras!

Well, Native Americans sometimes went violent over "White Settler Carravans" to prevent being ethnically replaced. That's okay, even understandable to many "Liberals"

But, God forbid if White Americans sometimes went violent over "Hispanic Settler Caravans" to prevent being ethnically replaced, that's HORRIBLE Racism, screech, screech, to many "Liberals".
Typically stupid lefty attempt at analogy.
The Indians wiped out inginenous people before them. Indians have no higher ground.

I am no lefty.

The point stands Natives didn't put up a good enough defense & therefor lost their land & modern American is even weaker when it comes to defending.

We will lose the America we know as a result.

Well, Native Americans sometimes went violent over "White Settler Carravans" to prevent being ethnically replaced. That's okay, even understandable to many "Liberals"

But, God forbid if White Americans sometimes went violent over "Hispanic Settler Caravans" to prevent being ethnically replaced, that's HORRIBLE Racism, screech, screech, to many "Liberals".
The Indians wiped out inginenous people before them. Indians have no higher ground.

I am no lefty.

The point stands Natives didn't put up a good enough defense & therefor lost their land & modern American is even weaker when it comes to defending.

The indigenous lost to advanced Europeans just as the previous indigenous lost to those indigenous.
However, civilization has progressed since that time so we need not repeat.

I am no lefty.

Oh well.

We had a good run.

Why weren't they on the news?
Are you sure it wasn't? Perhaps it didn't become a huge media story because people weren't that interested until Trump had a shit hemorrhage over it?

If they even happened the media wouldnt have reported on the "imaginary" event because it would have inflamed the populace.
Thus throwing shade on barry....which of course the media would never do.
So why do ya think the media is reporting on it now when they didnt for barry.

Think carefully and get back with me.
I don't have to think about it any more than I already have. The media is driven by one motivator, and it ain't politics or trying to make Obama look good (does ANYONE remember Benghazi? the Iranian cash payment before the arms deal? the IRS scandal?).
It's money. Readers and advertisers. Trump has suddenly made this immigration thing a national crisis and therefore a good piece of the country is suddenly interested. The immigrant community is rooting for their friends trying to get here; the bigots who hate "wetbacks" are dreaming of shooting them all; the rest of us are mildly interested in what hare brained scheme Trump will dream up this time to deal with it.

All of which the press covered for barry. As in covered up.
Come on OL,you know in your hearts of hearts that unrestricted immigration is a bad thing.
Of course it is a bad thing. I am not an open borders person. But this is not going to go away by bringing in the National Guard to clean the latrines. You and I know that a military response is not appropriate. This is a staged event to put pressure on our government to allow more immigration and to relax restrictions on illegals. It is not going well. Overreaction by the President is not going to help, either. In fact, if he hadn't made such a big deal about all of this to begin with, it would be a sleepy story on the back of page 6. At least, that's what I think.
. Democrats cause all these problems then blames President ?Trump. Such bullshit!

Why weren't they on the news?
Are you sure it wasn't? Perhaps it didn't become a huge media story because people weren't that interested until Trump had a shit hemorrhage over it?

If they even happened the media wouldnt have reported on the "imaginary" event because it would have inflamed the populace.
Thus throwing shade on barry....which of course the media would never do.
So why do ya think the media is reporting on it now when they didnt for barry.

Think carefully and get back with me.
I don't have to think about it any more than I already have. The media is driven by one motivator, and it ain't politics or trying to make Obama look good (does ANYONE remember Benghazi? the Iranian cash payment before the arms deal? the IRS scandal?).
It's money. Readers and advertisers. Trump has suddenly made this immigration thing a national crisis and therefore a good piece of the country is suddenly interested. The immigrant community is rooting for their friends trying to get here; the bigots who hate "wetbacks" are dreaming of shooting them all; the rest of us are mildly interested in what hare brained scheme Trump will dream up this time to deal with it.

All of which the press covered for barry. As in covered up.
Come on OL,you know in your hearts of hearts that unrestricted immigration is a bad thing.
Of course it is a bad thing. I am not an open borders person. But this is not going to go away by bringing in the National Guard to clean the latrines. You and I know that a military response is not appropriate.

Not appropriate to whom?

This is an invasion. It needs to be dealt with as such.

Forum List

Back