Second Amendment rights lead to Second Amendment Remedies

anti-gun-yard-sign.jpg

I carry, almost always, almost everywhere.

Thats a good one...it says "Don't fuck with me"

I had a neighbor like that many years back. He got in an argument with the guy next to him because his dog kept crapping on the other guys lawn. As the screaming and yelling escallated he went and got his gun to prove he was right.

Gotta love Second Amendment Remedies to resolve neighborhood conflicts

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Two of the three Virginia law students who overpowered a gunman in a fatal school shooting were armed and used their weapons to disarm the shooter. Yet of the 280 stories written about the shooting, a mere four mentioned the fact that the heroic students were armed and used their guns to halt the rampage.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]http://www.gunblast.com/Media_Ignore_Facts.htm
[/FONT]​

Handgun crime 'up' despite ban

A new study suggests the use of handguns in crime rose by 40% in the two years after the weapons were banned.

The research, commissioned by the Countryside Alliance's Campaign for Shooting, has concluded that existing laws are targeting legitimate users of firearms rather than criminals.

The ban on ownership of handguns was introduced in 1997 as a result of the Dunblane massacre, when Thomas Hamilton opened fire at a primary school leaving 16 children and their teacher dead.

But the report suggests that despite the restrictions on ownership the use of handguns in crime is rising.

The Centre for Defence Studies at Kings College in London, which carried out the research, said the number of crimes in which a handgun was reported increased from 2,648 in 1997/98 to 3,685 in 1999/2000.

It also said there was no link between high levels of gun crime and areas where there were still high levels of lawful gun possession.
Are you saying the criminals aren't obeying the new law? :eusa_eh: Proposterous!

When guns are outlawed...
Unbelievable, isn't it? No, I'm sure if the laws are restrictive enough, criminals will start obeying them.

Would government make you safe from box cutters, or fertilizer crammed into a rented truck if it took away your guns?

Americans already have a choice of using boxcutters or rented trucks filled with fertilizer. We are Americans....we like our guns and that is the weapon of choice when we invoke our Second Amendment Remedies.

Those Americans without guns do not tend to go out and get boxcutters or vans full of explosives. They tend to vent their frustrations through First Amendment Remedies

You're still missing the point.

Killers using guns, now, would go ahead and use those other things if guns weren't available to them, and so blaming guns instead of just flat out----the killers, isn't really a cogent point.

Political Assasinations happen with guns. So do most of the murders in this country. The gun is our weapon of choice....always has been
Until the gun is effectively banned as it is in the UK, then the choice of weapon for assassination becomes knives (and, I'd add, bombs).

Banning of the gun won't stop the crime. Banning the explosive situation will stop the crime.

Side note: how does one include a link?

Last edited:
Would government make you safe from box cutters, or fertilizer crammed into a rented truck if it took away your guns?

Americans already have a choice of using boxcutters or rented trucks filled with fertilizer. We are Americans....we like our guns and that is the weapon of choice when we invoke our Second Amendment Remedies.

Those Americans without guns do not tend to go out and get boxcutters or vans full of explosives. They tend to vent their frustrations through First Amendment Remedies

Killers using guns, now, would go ahead and use those other things if guns weren't available to them, and so blaming guns instead of just flat out----the killers, isn't really a cogent point.

Political Assasinations happen with guns. So do most of the murders in this country. The gun is our weapon of choice....always has been
Until the gun is effectively banned as it is in the UK then the choice of weapon for assassination becomes knives (and, I'd add, bombs).

Banning of the gun won't stop the crime. Banning the explosive situation will stop the crime.

Q. Would you choose to be held up by a crook with a gun, or a knife

Q. If you wanted to take my wallet, would you choose a gun or a knife

Until the gun is effectively banned as it is in the UK then the choice of weapon for assassination becomes knives (and, I'd add, bombs).

Q. Would you choose to be held up by a crook with a gun, or a knife

Q. If you wanted to take my wallet, would you choose a gun or a knife
What makes the difference? I'd be just as dead with a knife (or bomb) as with a gun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back