Second Afghan governor defies Kabul order to resign

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The political dispute within the Washington-backed government deepened Sunday when another governor and ally of Noor in the north, Abdul Karim Khadam, refused an order from Ghani that he resign as governor of Samangan province.

“The government’s decision is unjust and unfair,” Khadam said in a telephone interview, adding that it goes against a power-sharing agreement reached last spring between the Jamiat party and the president.

Khadam took pains to emphasize that his refusal to obey the order did not amount to an armed rebellion. “Our opposition to the government does not mean we are rebelling,” he said.
Second Afghan governor defies Kabul order to resign - The Boston Globe

Yes, it is rebelling.

You should all just surrender and give the country back to the Taliban. They've beaten you. Badly.

You should all just surrender and give the country back to the Taliban. They've beaten you. Badly.

What else do you have Taz?
Well, at least you didn't disagree with me, it's a start.

We are still over there. It's more than a "curiosity".
We should pull out, we've lost already.

Except we haven't.
The Taliban have contained us. We're such losers and can't even beat people wrapped in sheets and curtains.

What else do you have Taz?

Except we haven't.
The Taliban have contained us. We're such losers and can't even beat people wrapped in sheets and curtains.

I'm pretty sure that they want to be useful dildos now that Pakistan's cash flow has been cut.

Except we haven't.

I'm pretty sure that they want to be useful dildos now that Pakistan's cash flow has been cut.
Pakistan needs to be nuked, just for good measure.

بسم الله الرحمـن الرحيم

والصلاة والسلام على رسوله الكريم

والعاقبة للمتّقين​

Ashraf Ghani is a failure, his national unity government is a failure. Taliban are at the gates of Kabul. Drive out the foreigners, drive out NATO. Xenophobia is the way. Arabia and Afghanistan are sister countries. We have to support each other and kick out all the foreigners. We will learn from your Mulla Omar and you can learn from our hero Juhayman al-Otaibi.

Forum List

Back