Secession from Obama’s America

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Secession from Obama’s America

Most of the states that might reasonably consider secession as an option are the ones that ARE NOT like California, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or New Jersey, etc. where politicians have intentionally created large dependent populations of people and groups with their hands out for “other peoples’ money” (dependent voting blocks tied to money – not principle).

To have a shot at successfully seceding, it is likely that a state must first have a large majority of its population that is interested in independence, who are self-reliant, who as a group have not been used to taking more than their fair share of federal tax dollars, who are not looking for ways to avoid fair taxes but who don’t want to be carrying the load for the above named states, who have reasonable expectations of government; and most importantly, who care about freedom, equality and the principles of the United States Constitution more than the “Federal Government”. America is its people; it is not the buildings, institutions, and politicians in Washington, D. C.

Its getting ugly. The crappy states like CA, NJ, MI, and NY and others going bankrupt will default. The Fed will NOT bail out an irresponsible State. It can't afford to. CA is a perfect example of political correctness run amok. I don't think any States will secede, but they may start a tax revolt if the Feds raise taxes too much. Then the feds have no money to waste.

Its getting ugly. The crappy states like CA, NJ, MI, and NY and others going bankrupt will default. The Fed will NOT bail out an irresponsible State. It can't afford to. CA is a perfect example of political correctness run amok. I don't think any States will secede, but they may start a tax revolt if the Feds raise taxes too much. Then the feds have no money to waste.

Since 1935 , the amount of parasites has been steadily increasing. You will never be able to beat them at the ballot box.

Since 1935 , the amount of parasites has been steadily increasing. You will never be able to beat them at the ballot box.

The blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than they get back.

The red states take more revenue from the federal government than they pay in.

So if the red states leave, it helps the blue states.

See ya!

[

To have a shot at successfully seceding, it is likely that a state must first have a large majority of its population that is interested in independence, who are self-reliant, who as a group have not been used to taking more than their fair share of federal tax dollars,

Hey genius, here's a list of how much the states each get back for each dollar of federal taxes they pay in:

The Tax Foundation - Federal Spending Received Per Dollar of Taxes Paid by State, 2005

So why are all the states you mentioned in the bottom half of that list?

:lol::lol::lol:

The biggest problem with this thread title ... and why I call bullshit on it ...

... by seceding, they are taking the American spirit with them, because our countries here were founded by secession and rebellion, not by conformity and dictatorship.

I agree, but it's still interesting that people are talking about it.

NJ just elected a Republican governor. I am not overly confident that he will be able to fix the mess we are in, but am ever so grateful that Corzine got out. We were on a path of destruction that might have beaten CA for first in bankruptcy.

I agree, but it's still interesting that people are talking about it.

NJ just elected a Republican governor. I am not overly confident that he will be able to fix the mess we are in, but am ever so grateful that Corzine got out. We were on a path of destruction that might have beaten CA for first in bankruptcy.

We are talking NJ here. It is corrupt to the bone. Christie will have the same problem every other governor has had. Namely, getting things through the party bosses. Look at Corzine, he was mega-wealthy, self financed, business savy....he still caved in to the party bosses

myself i'd prefer to wait on the mid term election. if its NOT rigged like the last one the Reids, Pelosis, Murtha's and all the rest of this white trash is gone. a day to celebrates for sure !!! if they stay in its proof to me the power of the vote is gone. and so should the states. mainstream America has had it with this collapsed and imploded and alleged gov. its gotta go now !!!!

myself i'd prefer to wait on the mid term election. if its NOT rigged like the last one the Reids, Pelosis, Murtha's and all the rest of this white trash is gone. a day to celebrates for sure !!! if they stay in its proof to me the power of the vote is gone. and so should the states. mainstream America has had it with this collapsed and imploded and alleged gov. its gotta go now !!!!

What's "alleged" about it? You may not like it, and you're entitled to your opinion, but denying reality is a dangerous thing.

The blue states pay more taxes to the federal government than they get back.

The red states take more revenue from the federal government than they pay in.

So if the red states leave, it helps the blue states.

See ya!

Yep...who feeds more off the Federal teat? Not the blue states.

Why haven't you reported the illegality to the Authorities instead of just whining, threatening to leave and crying "They cheated!"

Why haven't you reported the illegality to the Authorities instead of just whining, threatening to leave and crying "They cheated!"

I see your drinking early today.

Lets hear it for the whiny little schoolgirls....

They lost the last two elections and American no longer wants to play by their rules. What do they do?

They pout and scream that they don't want to play anymore and are leaving the union.

And they have the nerve to call themselves the "Real" Americans

Forum List

Back