Sec Tom Price resigns

I'm glad that Trump fired this corrupt pos. With that said, had this been the Obama regime, the story would not have come out and certainly nobody would have been fired.
You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

Flight furor: Obama officials also took pricey, non-commercial planes
My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

theres more waiting in the aisle ... some may get pretty chrome bracelets that lock.

:badgrin:
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnunchn. Bank it!

Who is Mnunchn?

Did you mean Mnuchin?

Hillary wasn't there.

Did campaign funds pay for Lynch's trip there?

No, Lynch was on an authorized flight. The reason it caused such a stir was because Bill had met with her on her plane while Hillary was being investigated, not because of unauthorized use of aircraft.

From your link at the bottom of the article..........................

Perhaps the most famous example of an Obama official using a non-commercial plane came when then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton on June 27, 2016 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport during the presidential election.

The 45-minute encounter on her plane stirred up controversy because the FBI was still investigating Hillary Clinton emails during her tenure as secretary of state.

“I do regret sitting down and having a conversation with him because it did give people concern,” Lynch later said of the tarmac meeting in a television interview.

I am aware of all of that. The point is, she wasted taxpayer money for a flight to Phoenix that should NOT have been made.

Nothing was said about the flight being authorized or not. Do you know why she was there? Do you know for a fact her flight wasn't authorized? No? Then stick with the real reason the flight made headlines, because of the meeting, not whether or not it was authorized.

Where did I say it wasn't "authorized", dumbass? The point is that it was a WASTE of taxpayer money, not that you give a flying fuck. Now, get back on your knees and suck Obama's cock some more.

You implied it wasn't authorized when you wrote "The point is, she wasted taxpayer money for a flight to Phoenix that should NOT have been made."

Why should that flight have not been made? Do you know the reason she was there? Do you know if it was for official business or not?

Try again you sperm burping colon jousting Rump Ranger.

So he was a titless WAVE also?

What was the cost of Obama's numerous month-long vacations to Hawaii? Eh, k*nt?

Dunno, but I do know that Trump maxed out his SS spending for the whole year in about six months and had to get more money approved.

Trump has a large family and there is a monolithic amount of violent liberals out there threatening to kill him, Melania, Baron, Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, etc., etc., etc.

Violent Liberals vs Violent Racists. Do you really want to go there?

You're fucking right I want to go there. The left is FAR more violent than the right, the dumbfuck racist in Charlotesville notwithstanding. How about the nut that shot all those Republican congressmen, hey k*nt?

Right wing

Year Occurrence Location Victims Wounded* Victims Killed*
2017 Car-ramming attack into counter-protestors at a white nationalist rally Charlottesville, Virginia 19 1
2017 Portland train attack Portland, Oregon 1 2
2017 Stabbing of Timothy Caughman New York City 0 1
2015 Shooting at a showing of the film Trainwreck Lafayette, Louisiana 9 2
2015 Planned Parenthood shooting Colorado Springs, Colorado 9 3
2015 Shooting attack on worshippers at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church Charleston, South Carolina
2014 Attack on Pennsylvania State Police barracks Blooming Grove, Pennsylvania 1 1
2014 Ambush attack on Las Vegas police officers Las Vegas, Nevada
2014 Overland Park Jewish Community Center shooting Overland Park, Kansas

2013 Los Angeles International Airport shooting attack on TSA officer Los Angeles, California 6 1
2013 Double murder committed by Jeremy Lee Moody and Christine Moody Jonesville, South Carolina 0 2
2012 Ambush attack against St. John the Baptist Parish police St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana 2 2
2012 Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting Oak Creek, Wisconsin 4 6
2012 Tri-state killing spree by white supremacists David Pedersen and Holly Grigsby Multiple
2011 FEAR group attacks Georgia
2010 Murder committed by Aryan Brotherhood members Mississippi 0 1
2010 Shooting at bookstore cafe perpetrated by Ross William Muehlberger Wichita Falls, Texas 4 1
2010 Murder at gun range Carlisle, Pennsylvania 0 1
2010 Suicide attack by airplane Austin, Texas 0 1
2009 Murder of sex offender by white supremacists North Palm Springs, California 0 1
2009 Murder committed by Charles Francis Gaskins Carmichael, California 0 1
2009 United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting Washington, D.C. 1 1
2009 Assassination of George Tiller Wichita, Kansas 1 1
2009 Murders of Raul and Brisenia Flores Brockton, Massachusetts 1 2
2009 Shooting of Pittsburgh police officers Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 2 3
2009 Double murder Brockton, Massachusetts 1 2
2009 Woodburn bank bombing Woodburn, Oregon 2 2
2008 Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting Knoxville, Tennessee 8 2
2007 Murder of homeless man by Aryan Soldiers
0 1
2006 Murder committed by John Ditullio
1 1
2004 Bank robbery Tulsa, Oklahoma 0 1
2003 Torture, abduction and murder Salinas, California 0 1
2001 Post-September 11 shootings Multiple 1 2

More people than that probably died just last month in Chicago due to left wing violence.

In other news.

NEW: Trump kids' ski vacation left taxpayers on the hook for security costs of at least $330,000, CBS News learns Trump kids' ski vacation incurs over $300,000 in security costs

DK7BiWnXoAA0s4Y.jpg

What was the security costs for Michelle's lengthy vacations and large entourages to places like Spain and China?

You sound about nine years old. Am I right?

Why? Are you attracted to nine year-olds?

The bucks to repay the taxpayer begins at the White House and checks need to be written by Trump to make restitution for every dime he has made from emoluments, as well as every dime spent by members of his administration to use our money for their pleasures.

He can't even pay his taxes in Puerto Rico! This is one classless asshole that trolls a Mayor who is trying to save the lives of her constituents.

The excuse: Well, he is new at this. He will learn.

The reality: No, he was born a rich asshole and he will always be a rich asshole.

He delights is the mindless cult members that follow him and applaud his continuous vomiting of childish Tweets and Insults. He is the ULTIMATE BULLY!

I expect to read, "I know you are, but what am I?", any day now!

The bucks to repay the taxpayer begins at the White House and checks need to be written by Trump to make restitution for every dime he has made from emoluments, as well as every dime spent by members of his administration to use our money for their pleasures.

He can't even pay his taxes in Puerto Rico! This is one classless asshole that trolls a Mayor who is trying to save the lives of her constituents.

The excuse: Well, he is new at this. He will learn.

The reality: No, he was born a rich asshole and he will always be a rich asshole.

He delights is the mindless cult members that follow him and applaud his continuous vomiting of childish Tweets and Insults. He is the ULTIMATE BULLY!

I expect to read, "I know you are, but what am I?", any day now!

You two are the poster children for why liberals are known to be stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back