SEC makes it official-Liberalsim caused the housing crisis

After the SEC suit it is now clearer than ever that liberalism as manifested through Fanny/Freddie and the Federal Reserve caused the current housing based Great Recession. Does anyone still doubt this?

Considering most of the bad debt came from investment banks, yes.

of course thats makes no sense since it was policy of Fanny Freddie Fed to inflate the housing market. Ibanks came much later and merely tagged on to an existing liberal policy.

That's merely dogma. Markets are self correcting over the long run but can go off the rails in the near term. That should be very apparent after the past 15 years. We would never have bubbles otherwise.

actually our subject it that there were no markets because liberal policy was to subvert the Republican free markets to get people into homes the free market said they could not afford.

It s the height of stupidity to pretend we had free markets and then proudly beat up that straw man!

After the SEC suit it is now clearer than ever that liberalism as manifested through Fanny/Freddie and the Federal Reserve caused the current housing based Great Recession. Does anyone still doubt this?

of course thats makes no sense since it was policy of Fanny Freddie Fed to inflate the housing market. Ibanks came much later and merely tagged on to an existing liberal policy.

No one forced Bear Sterns to buy bad debt.

Or Goldman Sachs...

or any of those guys.

That's merely dogma. Markets are self correcting over the long run but can go off the rails in the near term. That should be very apparent after the past 15 years. We would never have bubbles otherwise.

actually our subject it that there were no markets because liberal policy was to subvert the Republican free markets to get people into homes the free market said they could not afford.

It s the height of stupidity to pretend we had free markets and then proudly beat up that straw man!

:rolleyes:

Yes. Just like communists say communism failed because it's never been tried.

Another substanceless inflammatory display of ignorance. :clap2:
really ???? Bush ried many imes to investigate Fanny and Freddie and was blocked several times by a libb majority in congress !!!! and the congressional black caucus labled him a racist for trying to get insight on fanny and freddie !!!

No one forced Bear Sterns to buy bad debt.

Or Goldman Sachs...

or any of those guys.

so what?????? no one forced Fanny Freddie to lower and lower mortgage standards or the Fed to bubble up the housing market!!!

This is an underlying premise of the Efficient Market Hypothesis.

of course its absurd to suggest that a Republican free market will function well when thoroughly subverted by liberals.

I'm sorry. I thought we were having a serious discussion. I didn't realize you wanted to wallow in shallow partisan hackery. My bad.

Hackery?? If true you would not be so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see?

Can you link us to the report where the SEC makes it official?

check out the lawsuit or read "Reckless Endangerment"

Can you link us to the report where the SEC makes it official?

check out the lawsuit or read "Reckless Endangerment"

Please show us where in the lawsuit its made official.

Thanks.

of course its absurd to suggest that a Republican free market will function well when thoroughly subverted by liberals.

I'm sorry. I thought we were having a serious discussion. I didn't realize you wanted to wallow in shallow partisan hackery. My bad.

Hackery?? If true you would not be so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see?

The best example of your hackery is when you said "Republican free market."

Like I said, I thought you were serious. My mistake.

Forum List

Back