SEC is going after the banks over bonds

• Banned
If , dude what planet have you been on the last decade

A better link is U.S. Plans to Sue BoA, Citi, Deutshe and Goldman Sachs over Bonds
proshare said:
Banks whose activities are being examined in the civil investigation include Ally Financial Inc., Bank of America Corp., Citigroup Inc., Deutsche Bank AG andGoldman Sachs Group Inc., people familiar with the matter say.

Representatives of the banks declined to comment, as did a spokesman for the SEC...
So what? Even good drivers get speeding tickets.

• Banned
they crashed the world economy with the Republican partys backing

• Banned
So when the convictions come down what will the right say about them?

• Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this investigation will kill the right wing lies about what caused this mess.

They will call it a lie in the end and make up conspiracy nonsense about it.

...they crashed the world economy with the Republican partys backing...
Ha, don't try to blame others for what you did! Everyone knows you're the evil being that destroyed the world as we know it and is ending all life on the whole planet!

Or not.

[note to Admin: Please don't tell me I'm getting banned again but rather consider that she actually believes bankers and Republicans "crashed the world economy" while I'm obviously aware that it's 'over the top' because it's sarcasm which is SUPPOSED to be over the top to demonstrate the absurdity of exaggerated hyperbole.]

STill no talk of ALSO PERPmarching the actuaries at STANDARD AND POOR and MOODYS ?

Too bad.

They were more than just a little complicite in the great bonds SWINDLE.

Sans their aid, this event of the great bankster's meltdown could never have happened.

Good!

About time!

86tt-bonds-o.jpg

Another Obama/democrat accomplishment. It's a ncie contrast to the GOP who voted against measure's like this

Forum List

Back